Graphics
Gtx 560 ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi friends, I've a problem with this card(sorry for bad enghils but i'm Italian ), I buy recently e 30" monitor 2560x1600 and now I've bad performance , example : Diablo III in full resolution has very few lags and in benchmark ungine 3.0 I've 23fps.
Is it normal ? I don't think so.
I've enable opencl with multibeast but I can't edit agpm or other files, is necessary edit these files??

Hm, whats your Max and Min FPS in Heaven Benchmark? 23 FPS doesn't seem that bad for a 560ti at 2560x1600 if you run wit AA enabled. Remember you only got 1 GB of VRAM =) The more pixels, the more VRAM you need, especially with AA 4+ enabled. Have you got a windows benchmark as comparison?

I see the others scores in many benchmark ( WoW) at 2560x1600 and the FPS medium are 54/56 , and the others score are similar....but my proble it's to understand if the GPU go well or bad at this time , and the other question is abaut more lag/tearing in the game and sometime in dashboard ...I need an edit file or not ? In this case multibeast it's sufficient ?
Thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back