Contribute
Register

HELP - OpenCore freeze error while trying to install Sonoma on Zenbook Pro Duo UX581LV

Motherboard
Asus Zenbook Duo 581LV
CPU
i9-10980HK
Graphics
UHD 630 + RTX 2060 Mobile
I'm trying to install Sonoma on my Asus Zenbook UX581LV using the the dortania guide + EFI files Qonfused 's guide. I have ran the plist sanity checker and tried to look through comet lake stuff to see if anything was going wrong but nada.

Opencore keeps freezing on this error:

(Notice): created com.apple.xpc, launchd|2024-04-10 22:31:35.057799 (system) «Warning>: falled lookup: name = com.apple.system.opendirectoryd.membership, flags - 0x8, requestor = xpcproxy[56], error = 3: No such process

I've attached a zip for my EFI and Log files here.

Attachments

• EFI + Log.zip
    31.6 MB · Views: 1
I'm trying to install Sonoma on my Asus Zenbook UX581LV using the the dortania guide + EFI files Qonfused 's guide. I have ran the plist sanity checker and tried to look through comet lake stuff to see if anything was going wrong but nada.

Opencore keeps freezing on this error:

(Notice): created com.apple.xpc, launchd|2024-04-10 22:31:35.057799 (system) «Warning>: falled lookup: name = com.apple.system.opendirectoryd.membership, flags - 0x8, requestor = xpcproxy[56], error = 3: No such process

I've attached a zip for my EFI and Log files here.
Link to laptop guide:

or speak to the chap where you got that EFI from

Hey, thanks but that guide is for big sure, will it be valid for sonoma?

Back