Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Hi friends, I'm sorry to announce that I won't support HP PBI CE anymore. I'd appreciate if anyone can continue developing the tool for HP Probook community.

If the tool does not work anymore in future OS X updates, please follow the up-to-date guides instead.

You can find the source code here:
https://bitbucket.org/dhnguyenit/hp-probook-installer-clover-edition/

Sorry to hear this, wondered where you had gone, hope all is well, and thanks for all your help in the past!!

Hi friends, I'm sorry to announce that I won't support HP PBI CE anymore. I'd appreciate if anyone can continue developing the tool for HP Probook community.

If the tool does not work anymore in future OS X updates, please follow the up-to-date guides instead.

You can find the source code here:
https://bitbucket.org/dhnguyenit/hp-probook-installer-clover-edition/

Thank you for doing that HUGE work! You've made a great tool. I am really happy to use HP PBI CE.

Hi,
I have problems installing HP ProBook Installer HP Probook Installer Clover Edition 6.4.6.dmg on HP Laptop
HW : HP Folio 947m
CPU : i7
Graphics : IntelHD
WiFI : ??? Have no Idea but it works on Maverick :) when HP ProBook Installs with Options for 9470m

as I have written Yosemite Installed, Configured and update on 10.10.5 But problem is when I try to install HP Probook Installer Clover Edition 6.4.6.dmg with options for HP EliteBook Folio 9470m I received error$ Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 19.44.24.png
I receive same error If I try to install only Clover without selecting any options.
Am I doing something wrong ?

Please help ?:)
I am booting normal with MultiBeast - Yosemite 7.5.0
But With this I can not load WiFi kext :(

Please ... need help on this

Thank you.

Hi,
I have problems installing HP ProBook Installer HP Probook Installer Clover Edition 6.4.6.dmg on HP Laptop
HW : HP Folio 947m
CPU : i7
Graphics : IntelHD
WiFI : ??? Have no Idea but it works on Maverick :) when HP ProBook Installs with Options for 9470m

as I have written Yosemite Installed, Configured and update on 10.10.5 But problem is when I try to install HP Probook Installer Clover Edition 6.4.6.dmg with options for HP EliteBook Folio 9470m I received error$View attachment 165924
I receive same error If I try to install only Clover without selecting any options.
Am I doing something wrong ?

Please help ?:)
I am booting normal with MultiBeast - Yosemite 7.5.0
But With this I can not load WiFi kext :(

Please ... need help on this

Thank you.

Don't select the "Troubleshooting" option. It is broken on 10.11.

Otherwise, post troubleshooting files as requested in post #1.

Don't select the "Troubleshooting" option. It is broken on 10.11.

Otherwise, post troubleshooting files as requested in post #1.
Actualy ... If I only select Clover I recive Script error, and If I select any other option I recive script error ... I really don't know which option to select ...
I'm confused.
But Anyway Thank you for your quick reply. I must be :banghead: if I can't install this loader on my Yosemite / HP EliteBook 9470m with i7.

Btw Which troubleshooting files should I post ??

Actualy ... If I only select Clover I recive Script error, and If I select any other option I recive script error ... I really don't know which option to select ...
I'm confused.
But Anyway Thank you for your quick reply. I must be :banghead: if I can't install this loader on my Yosemite / HP EliteBook 9470m with i7.

Btw Which troubleshooting files should I post ??

Post /var/log/install.log.

Also, output of 'diskutil list' in Terminal.

Wow,
I have figure it that I didn't have enough space on EFI partition, so HP ProBook installer didn't finish. I have clean it up and vua-la ... Installer finish successfully without errors (when installing). Now the fun begins ...

After I have install with Clover ... My Yosemite were totally f...ed up that it didn't boot ... neither with clover neither with any other boot loaders on my USB stick., so I decide to "reinstall" it.

So here I am with fresh install of Yosemite. Notice that WiFi is not working, Battery Status ... No Battery Installed :thumbdown: Only intel Graphics is working (including output on dock station)

Now I would really appreciate if someone can handle me :headbang:
Help needed to enable WiFi (Which I have replaced already and is whitelisted and working with Mavericks)
Need help to recognize Battery status (normal works with Maverick)
Normal Boot (currently is working with darwin boot loader where I need to type IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=01660004)

Please please ... I can also give you fuull Remote access if you can handle my Yosemite.

Thank you. (No credit Card needed ;) )

and a distill list output

/dev/disk0
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *180.0 GB disk0
1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
2: Apple_HFS Yosemite 179.2 GB disk0s2
3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk0s3

Wow,
I have figure it that I didn't have enough space on EFI partition, so HP ProBook installer didn't finish. I have clean it up and vua-la ... Installer finish successfully without errors (when installing). Now the fun begins ...

After I have install with Clover ... My Yosemite were totally f...ed up that it didn't boot ... neither with clover neither with any other boot loaders on my USB stick., so I decide to "reinstall" it.

So here I am with fresh install of Yosemite. Notice that WiFi is not working, Battery Status ... No Battery Installed :thumbdown: Only intel Graphics is working (including output on dock station)

Now I would really appreciate if someone can handle me :headbang:
Help needed to enable WiFi (Which I have replaced already and is whitelisted and working with Mavericks)
Need help to recognize Battery status (normal works with Maverick)
Normal Boot (currently is working with darwin boot loader where I need to type IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=01660004)

Please please ... I can also give you fuull Remote access if you can handle my Yosemite.

Thank you. (No credit Card needed ;) )

and a distill list output

/dev/disk0
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *180.0 GB disk0
1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
2: Apple_HFS Yosemite 179.2 GB disk0s2
3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk0s3

Sounds like you didn't patch ACPI correctly. Make sure you select the appropriate options in PBI-CE.

Sounds like you didn't patch ACPI correctly. Make sure you select the appropriate options in PBI-CE.
Don't think so ...
i checked everything and also unchecked everything 2nd time ... same output. No Boot... Now I'm on Win10 but I'm gonna keep on trying until my Yosemite will work like my Mavercik did. Thanks (my wife) that she's a mac owner that I don't need to worry about her problems too :).
btw what is CE ??? or more like Where is CE ??? I already know that PBI = ProBook Installer but CE gives me a headache.

Thnx.:beachball:

Don't think so ...
i checked everything and also unchecked everything 2nd time ... same output. No Boot...

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder.

Back