Contribute
Register

I need help setting up my bluetooth in Ventura - BCM943602CDP

Motherboard
Apple A1311 Mid 2011 > Need model name, model version > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i5-2500S
Graphics
k2100m
Mac
  1. iMac
I upgraded my A1311 Mid 2011 21" iMac with a BCM943602CDP card. Everything works on High Sierra. Handoff, bluetooth mouse and keyboard, fast wifi etc.

The only thing is when I install Ventura or Sonoma with OC, the bluetooth doesn't work. WiFi works, just bluetooth doesn't but the Magic Mouse and Keyboard keep connected in "basic mode" I can only use the mouse to click, but not to slide the pages or I can't adjust the brightness or turn the volume up or down either with keyboard buttons.

In the system configuration in Ventura, bluetooth shows disconnected. no device shows connected even though the mouse and keyboard are connected.

Any idea what can I do to fix it?

I upgraded my A1311 Mid 2011 21" iMac with a BCM943602CDP card. Everything works on High Sierra. Handoff, bluetooth mouse and keyboard, fast wifi etc.

The only thing is when I install Ventura or Sonoma with OC, the bluetooth doesn't work. WiFi works, just bluetooth doesn't but the Magic Mouse and Keyboard keep connected in "basic mode" I can only use the mouse to click, but not to slide the pages or I can't adjust the brightness or turn the volume up or down either with keyboard buttons.

In the system configuration in Ventura, bluetooth shows disconnected. no device shows connected even though the mouse and keyboard are connected.

Any idea what can I do to fix it?
after running OCLP to do the root patches, reboot and reset PRAM a few times

Back