Contribute
Register

I'm getting Kernel Panic without UseKernelCache=No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheros AR9285, also my system just crashed without warning (went straight to reboot) when I was installing app's.. for now it happend just once, but will see (I'm a bit concerned now..)

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
did it.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
"if you had previously used slice's"

what are "slice's"?

Your kextcache output shows no evidence of slice's FakeSMC plugins, but it shows you failed to install FakeSMC.kext to the system volume, or you installed the wrong version. Installing FakeSMC.kext and the plugins should fix the kextcache errors (unless there are more mistakes).

Your kextcache output shows no evidence of slice's FakeSMC plugins, but it shows you failed to install FakeSMC.kext to the system volume, or you installed the wrong version. Installing FakeSMC.kext and the plugins should fix the kextcache errors (unless there are more mistakes).
okey, and can you give a links to patching ACPI and implementing power management Guides? I just can't find them.. thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back