Graphics
XFX nVidia GTS 250
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is it possible to create the bootable image without a USB drive using XMove like when going from Snow Leopard to Lion?

Just curious because I don't have an extra USB drive laying around that's at least 8GB.

Definitely would like to know as well, as I prefer the xMove method to install Lion. Hopefully, xMove will be updated to support Mountain Lion.

I wonder if you could create a partition on another HD and run Unibeast off of that... Is that a possible work-around you think?

The answer is YES

The Bios of my GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 is U1b. <<=====It is important.

The framebuffer of graphic card is built in my diy DSDT.

You just need delete "PciRoot=1" in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

<key>PciRoot</key> <<======== delete it
<string>1</string>

Now I just don't have audio.....

Same here! For some reason I can't get my system to boot from my USB drive.

Chris

Ok, I'm downloading ML right now... servers must be getting pounded still... I'll give this a shot and post what happens...

Question though, was XMove built to only support Lion or are the bones of ML close enough that it'll work?

Cool... thanks LL

xMove 1.5.0 is now available for downloading at http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=3. :headbang:

This new versions is like UniBeast 1.5.0 and has separate downloads for Lion and Mountain Lion.

UPDATE 2012-07-24 01:00 EDT:

There was a bug in the initial versions I uploaded.

So if you downloaded xMove 1.5.0 before 2012-07-24 01:00 EDT, you need to download it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back