Graphics
Nivida Geforce GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
:banghead: Before i ran multibeast my machine was able to get online. I installed a intel dirver ( Appleintel 1000e v3.04.1a) and now it no longer can connect. Please how do i uninstall that driver ?

Im going to try to use the usb to re install mavericks. i'll update after incase someone else runs into this problem.

Im going to try to use the usb to re install mavericks. i'll update after incase someone else runs into this problem.
That's like stalking a mosquito with an elephant gun. All you need to do is re-run Multibeast and install the correct kext. Alternatively, since for odd reasons, old kexts are not properly removed, you can manually remove the offending kext from /S/L/E, rerun Multibeast and install the correct one. We can't advise you on the "correct" one, because you haven't listed your hardware.

After reinstalling mavericks i was able to get online. I ran multibeast (easybeast) again this time not selecting any network drivers and just selecting the audio driver. I restarted and no internet. Grrrr. im reinstalling mavericks again this time im going to try the DSDT free.

I can't find what the correct kexts are?

Z87n-wifi
I7 4770k
Geforce gtx 760
16 gig ram

After reinstalling mavericks i was able to get online. I ran multibeast (easybeast) again this time not selecting any network drivers and just selecting the audio driver. I restarted and no internet. Grrrr. im reinstalling mavericks again this time im going to try the DSDT free.
Slow down and read my previous post. What hardware do you have?

thanks for helping out. I'f feeling a little defeated. :crazy:

Is this a Gigabyte Z87n-wifi? What rev of the motherboard, and what's your actual bios version (even though you may have uefi)?

Its a gigabyte LGA 1150 not sure about the bios. its the model from june buyers guide.

UEFI Dualbios

Its a gigabyte LGA 1150 not sure about the bios. its the model from june buyers guide.

UEFI Dualbios
Well, the bios is either F4 or F5 - no matter. Since you don't have a dsdt.aml, you'll want to do the following. First, delete everything in the /Extra folder. Then re-run Multibeast and select dsdt-free, and for the network, select both Atheros and Intel, because you have two LAN ports on the motherboard. In fact, you may already have a functioning network kext but have the ethernet cable plugged into the "wrong" one. My suggestion is to get each component working at a time - change 1 variable at a time. Get your ethernet working, then tackle the audio, etc. until everything is working the way you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back