Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 0 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I need to urgently install Mac (any version) on my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. I read through a lot of the posts, but to be honest, I really don't understand most of the stuff being said, my knowledge in this stuff isn't great.
What I could understand, was that the QHD display is the real issue here, and getting it to work won't be easy. I saw the dark void managed to do it with a dell though..

Is this possible for someone without extensive knowledge in Hackintosh?
And can someone confirm that they have ever succeeded doing this for a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro?

Thanks!

Hello,

I need to urgently install Mac (any version) on my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. I read through a lot of the posts, but to be honest, I really don't understand most of the stuff being said, my knowledge in this stuff isn't great.
What I could understand, was that the QHD display is the real issue here, and getting it to work won't be easy. I saw the dark void managed to do it with a dell though..

Is this possible for someone without extensive knowledge in Hackintosh?
And can someone confirm that they have ever succeeded doing this for a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro?

Thanks!

So far, no one successful at Yoga 2 Pro. It may lack the necessary BIOS settings.

i success to install Catalina 10.15 :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back