intel hd 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
Pls I completed all procedures required to install lion, I used unibeast to put lion on my flash drive, and reset bios to default settings. Booted to unibeast, pressed enter on the lion, and the apple boot logo shows and freezes for about 15mins and tells me you need to restart your computer... pls what do I do.

pls I'm a total noob at this. I've tried -x boot flag but it shows the apple boot logo forever with a cancel sign above the apple.

here's the screenshot tnx.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 448
yeah I tried, still stuck at apple boot logo. tnx anyway

ufuoma1 said:
yeah I tried, still stuck at apple boot logo. tnx anyway
Have you tried a different USB port? This one doesn't really sound like that is an issue, but it is something to try.

Have you tried re-creating your Lion USB Installer with Unibeast (just in case something went wrong)?

Have you tried a different USB stick?

This is Lion 10.7.4 from the Mac App Store, right?

yes I've tried all USB ports,
yes I've tried recreating the lion USB installer,
yes I've tried 3 USB sticks,
no, its Mac OS X 10.7.3 from the apple store.
still stuck at boot logo. though when I tried a friends laptop..a Sony Vaio, it worked and got to the select language part of the install. but mine just freezes at the apple logo just before the select language part. im just so confused...tnx anyway.

Shot in the dark perhaps, but is it the 8gb of memory that may be the cause of the problem? I certainly recall reading elsewhere that you should install using just 4gb and then re-install the other 4gb once everything is up and running.

EFI disabled? (This is needed to be disabled!)

Intel VT and other options enabled? (I would enable all supported features in BIOS, because some where disabled when I got mine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back