Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Laptops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the 4530s update is easy enough for everyone with the installer, no problems, some graphic functionality improvement!

gonna test this on my aspire 5750g i7 2630m. Hopefully it's more stable then 10.7.2 was.

4530s update went alright, but wifi was a bit of a pain to get working again. Everything else looks good, and we now have HDMI mirroring!

So can someone detail the simplest steps necessary to successfully upgrade a completely vanilla 10.7.2 install on an I3, Atheros based 4530s.

10.73 update

updated to day through software update -no issues

Updated my Vostrotosh 3400 using software update. Booted up and noticed sound was gone.

Used the AppleHDA rollback and rebooted once again and everything is working perfectly just as before :)

Adi

it seems Apple released 2 versions of 10.7.3, the first one is build 11D50 and the latest one is build 11D50b. It can be downloaded from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1484

Screen-Shot-2012-02-05-at-8.08.jpg

Ok im gonna ask something maybe annoying for some ppl, so if that, I'm sorry, is not my intention to bother, but.....please, tell me that this update finally have a fix for intel hd arrandale!!! or at least an easy way to get it work! thanx everybody and good luck with all of your mackintoshes!!! ;)

HP Probook 4530s and similar models are all cleared to update with no losses, and added video functionality!

Wifi gave us a problem but with a rollback to the 10.7.2 IO80211Family we are good to go!

giofrida said:
I have succesfully updated to Lion 10.7.3 but i need a new mach_kernel for my CPU (Intel Core i3-350m, now i boot with cpus=1) and if is possible a driver for Intel HD Graphics.
Thanks in advance!
giofrida
I solved this problem with the rollback from 10.7.2 of these kexts: AppleCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleCPUPowerManagementClient.kext.
I used the lapic native kernel to enable the 4 cores of my CPU as i did when i had 10.7.2 (HERE)

Bye :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back