Contribute
Register

macOS 14.1 Update

Where do you get this ATM app ?

Mostly all good for me too.
Had to grab the full installer since with SIP disabled for the Broadcom patch the app store does not fetch updates, updated the patch after the OS update and WIFI works fine.

The only issue I noticed is external SSD's often force-eject during sleep, no ideia why.
Screen mirror from the hack also doesn't work (black screen) but it can receive it just fine from my M1 Air, but this was already the case in Ventura.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 17.00.38.png

Just finished upgrading my H370 build from macOS 13.4 (with OC 0.9.3).

First upgraded OC to 0.9.5 using OCAT.

I saw the update in System Settings, but every time I clicked to start the download, it would run for 15 seconds, then stop with an error message that "The update could not be installed on this computer. Please check your internet connection and try again."

I installed `RestrictEvents.kext` and set `revpatch=sbvmm` in the `boot-args`, and then I was able to install the update without any trouble.

I didn't time exactly how long it took to run, but it was less than an hour.

1698795317313.png

Upgrading to 14.1 was easy.
Снимок экрана 2023-11-01 в 12.48.57.png

Last edited:
Ok, as I said, pain in the patookus, but I finally found the time to go through the process. Removed patches, made config.plist changes, downloaded the full installer from the App Store, installed. Made config.plist changes, rebooted, OCLP prompted me to re-install patches... up and running on 14.1 with WiFi. All else works. OC 0.9.6.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 10.37.53 AM.png

All good on the G5!. Updated from 14 with the incremental update, just over 2GB. With RestrictEvents.kext installed I use the boot arg ‘revpatch=cpuname,pci,sbvmm’, I didn't have to disable BluToolFixup either.

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 9.31.16 AM.png

Last edited:
Back