Contribute
Register

My Bluetooth is not working.

Motherboard
iMac mid 2010 11.3 27"
CPU
i3> Need full CPU model name > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
HD 5670
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an iMac 11.3 mid 2010 running Opencore version 0.6.7 and Ventura 13.4. The Bluetooth card is the BCM_4350C2 as you see below.
So this is the report:

Bluetooth Controller:

Address: NULL

State: Off

Chipset: BCM_4350C2

Discoverable: Off

Firmware Version: v0 c0

Supported Devices: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT SerialPort >

Transport: USB

Vendor ID: 0x004C (Apple)

I saw in a post on September 26 2022 that you can edit the config.plist and make the computer recognise the card and also faking the Device ID. Is this possible on my iMac or can it only be done on a Hackintosh. I have no idea on how to edit the config.plist or where to find it. If it is possible on my iMac can someone give me detailed instructions on how to do it? Would be really appreciated.Thanks.

I have an iMac 11.3 mid 2010 running Opencore version 0.6.7 and Ventura 13.4. The Bluetooth card is the BCM_4350C2 as you see below.
So this is the report:

Bluetooth Controller:

Address: NULL

State: Off

Discoverable: Off

Firmware Version: v0 c0

Supported Devices: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT SerialPort >

Transport: USB

Vendor ID: 0x004C (Apple)

I saw in a post on September 26 2022 that you can edit the config.plist and make the computer recognise the card and also faking the Device ID. Is this possible on my iMac or can it only be done on a Hackintosh. I have no idea on how to edit the config.plist or where to find it. If it is possible on my iMac can someone give me detailed instructions on how to do it? Would be really appreciated.Thanks.
maybe this:

also read up on:

if all else fails, use a version of macOS that is properly supported for your hardware

I have the same problem on my Mac, any solution?
Controlador Bluetooth:
Dirección: NULL
Estado: No
Modo visible: No
Versión del firmware: v0 c0
Servicios compatibles: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT SerialPort >
Transporte: USB
ID del fabricante: 0x004C (Apple)

I had High Sierra with a BCM943602CDP and worked fine but when I upgraded to Ventura bluetooth option doesn't turn on

Back