Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Need Help in post installation!!

Motherboard
Dell Inc. 0XCR8D
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570T CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Hi, I just installed hackintosh Monterey and it went pretty smooth but after installation, I found that it's not detecting my tp-link wifi adapter and bluetooth, both are usb adapters. Can you help me please..

Wifi Adapter: Tp-link T2U Plus A600
Bluetooth Adapter: Tp-link UB400

Thank You So Much In Advance..

Last edited:
Hi, I just installed hackintosh Monterey and it went pretty smooth but after installation, I found that it's not detecting my tp-link wifi adapter and bluetooth, both are usb adapters. Can you help me please..

Thank You So Much In Advance..

Hello.

I do not think the Bluetooth adapter will work under macOS but the Wireless should ...

The official TP-Link wireless drivers - if you have one of the supported models - have macOS drivers as far as Catalina. They may still work with Monterey. If not then check out @chris1111 drivers for TP-Link at:

:)

Hello.

I do not think the Bluetooth adapter will work under macOS but the Wireless should ...

The official TP-Link wireless drivers - if you have one of the supported models - have macOS drivers as far as Catalina. They may still work with Monterey. If not then check out @chris1111 drivers for TP-Link at:

:)
I tried this too, it's still not working

Wifi Adapter: Tp-link T2U Plus A600
Bluetooth Adapter: Tp-link UB400

Try the Big Sur driver:

I have used these wireless drivers with a T2U and they do work.

As for Bluetooth, that's more problematic. Although there used to be support for CSR chipsets (CSR8510 A10), I'm not sure if there still is. Some people have success, others not. Depends on macOS version etc.

Does your Dell Optiplex 9020 system (Dell Inc. 0XCR8D) have the option for adding a WiFi/BT card to a connector on the motherboard? Which Form Factor is your system, Mini Tower, Small Form Factor or Mini Form Factor?

Have your seen and read through the Dell Optiplex 9020 guide?

Your USB WiFi dongle uses a Realtek RTL8811AU chip. The TP Link Mac drivers stopped working in Big Sur IIRC. So Chris1111's drivers are your best shot at getting this working in any version of macOS newer than Catalina.

Cambridge Silicon Radio (CSR) bluetooth modules were also dropped from support with the release of Big Sur. I used a couple of these CSR USB BT dongles in Catalina. But had no joy getting them to work in any version of macOS after Catalina.

Using a compatible Broadcom Bluetooth USB dongle is your best option.

You may want to read this thread for Bluetooth options.

Acidanthera's BRCM PatchRAM Github page contains a list of devices that are known to work with macOS. Have a read and see if you can buy one where you live.

BrcmPatchRAM - Supported Devices

Back