CPU
Intel i3 2310M
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey!

I just recently upgraded to Yosemite from Mavericks. Everything is working expect Wifi. I have also tried upgrading to Sierra but then the graphics and wifi didn't work. In Yosemite the Intel HD 3000 Graphics work just fine. When I was using Mavericks the Wifi worked just fine. The Ethernet also works just fine but I would like to carry it around, so i need Wifi. The specs are listed below:

HP Probook 6360b
CPU: i3 2310M
RAM: 8 GB
Wifi card: Broadcom something. A quick Google search of the Wifi card sticker gave me some results. Gemtek WMIB-275N, Broadcom BCM43224.

Disclaimer 1: This is my first post, so sorry if I do something incorrectly or if this post is in the wrong thread.
Disclaimer 2: I have installed the ProBook installer and it installed successfully. Have also tried PCI Fake ID and other fixes.

Any help is appreciated.
Best Regards,
xglowws (supposed to be xglowwx)

Hey!

I just recently upgraded to Yosemite from Mavericks. Everything is working expect Wifi. I have also tried upgrading to Sierra but then the graphics and wifi didn't work. In Yosemite the Intel HD 3000 Graphics work just fine. When I was using Mavericks the Wifi worked just fine. The Ethernet also works just fine but I would like to carry it around, so i need Wifi. The specs are listed below:

HP Probook 6360b
CPU: i3 2310M
RAM: 8 GB
Wifi card: Broadcom something. A quick Google search of the Wifi card sticker gave me some results. Gemtek WMIB-275N, Broadcom BCM43224.

Disclaimer 1: This is my first post, so sorry if I do something incorrectly or if this post is in the wrong thread.
Disclaimer 2: I have installed the ProBook installer and it installed successfully. Have also tried PCI Fake ID and other fixes.

Any help is appreciated.
Best Regards,
xglowws (supposed to be xglowwx)

Your laptop has a guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back