CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RTX 2080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am currently running Capitan, eveything is smooth, it boots without flags. I have a problem where only my VGA works from my mobo, nothing from my GFX card works, although it knows my GFX card and is using Nvidia drivers. Everything is smooth but my monitors are getting no signal from the GFX card. Nothing is crashing and nothing extra needs to be done to get it to boot.

Specs (Taken from Speccy on my windows HDD:
Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.50GHz 45 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H87M-D3H (SOCKET 0) 28 °C
Graphics
G236HL (1920x1080@60Hz)
G236HL (1920x1080@60Hz)
ASUS VK278 (1920x1080@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (ASUStek Computer Inc) 23 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NA0 ATA Device (SATA) 18 °C
476GB Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512GB ATA Device (SSD) 19 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSB0 ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

A couple of things:

1. To use a GTX 750ti you must have the Nvidia Web Drivers installed since there is no native support in OS X. Once installed add the boot flag nvda_drv=1. If you haven't done that, the cards won't work.

2. There have been many reports of issues with Asus GTX 750/750ti cards and HDMI not working so you should do some reading/searching.

I will add that flag. Does it need that on every boot up.

It was already added, none of them work though, HDMI or DVI. It knows my card and everything is running smoothly, and when I unplug one of the cords it goes black for half a second then comes back as if it has a signal , but no display. Do I need a new Vbios and should onboard GFX be off?

Thanks for the help.

It was already added, none of them work though, HDMI or DVI. It knows my card and everything is running smoothly, and when I unplug one of the cords it goes black for half a second then comes back as if it has a signal , but no display. Do I need a new Vbios and should onboard GFX be off?

Thanks for the help.
Yes, try turning off the IGP.

​It is off. :c​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back