Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
nvidia.jpeg

NVIDIA's new GeForce 6xx series was meant to be delayed til April, but according to the company's Italian facebook page below, will be available in a few short weeks. These GPUs will be the new top of the line, and apparently are seriously fast.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/NVIDIAItalia/p ... 1833792337 via http://www.techpowerup.com/161587/GK104 ... ch-23.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for Multi-Beast support on the 680 XD

Byalant said:
I can't wait for Multi-Beast support on the 680 XD
You mean Chimera and supporty by Apple... :problem:

I've just ordered the EVGA GTX 680, should be here tomorrow :)

Looking forward to OSX compatibility! :headbang:

mrkratz said:

Oh god, yes please do tell how it goes!

wfj said:
mrkratz said:

Nice! Tell us how it goes...

I've just bravely pushed the button on one too. I got tired of trying trying to get myself motivated for months now to plunge in and get my 2 GTX 570's working in 10.7.3 by playing around with GFXtools etc, editing plists and idea of crossing fingers just to get it happening. too many different stories based on old SL installs and multi-step procedures. So I've just left the hackintosh side idle till a newer tech single card solution that wouldn't screw up my great gaming perf at 2500x1600 rez. I hope we don't hit a driver brickwall here after getting the the 5xx support going so well only just recently. Knowing my luck though.. Guess mrkratz will know before me. Hope posts shortly and fingers crossed.

Really looking forward to this working easily on hacks. It would be nice to replace my dual 460s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back