Contribute
Register

OpenCore Hackintosh MacOS Sonoma: Stuck At Apple Logo on boot.

Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ABA7 Laptop
CPU
Ryzen 5 5625U
Graphics
Radeon > Need model name > See Forum Rules!
I tried to install OpenCore MacOS Sonoma on my laptop but when I finished the USB installer, I put it in my laptop and than it asked me what drive I wanted to boot on and I said EFI dmg. Then it went to the apple logo. The bar started to make some progress and move to the right but when it got to the middle it stopped and it didn't make progress even after I waited 5 hours while taking a nap. My laptop is AMD Radeon. With an AMD Ryzen 5 5625 CPU. I have AMD Radeon RX Vega Graphics. This is my EFI. Someone please help me so I could fix this.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 13
I tried to install OpenCore MacOS Sonoma on my laptop but when I finished the USB installer, I put it in my laptop and than it asked me what drive I wanted to boot on and I said EFI dmg. Then it went to the apple logo. The bar started to make some progress and move to the right but when it got to the middle it stopped and it didn't make progress even after I waited 5 hours while taking a nap. My laptop is AMD Radeon. With an AMD Ryzen 5 5625 CPU. I have AMD Radeon RX Vega Graphics. This is my EFI. Someone please help me so I could fix this.
you are supposed to erase the drive you want to install macOS on in DiskUtility in the recovery and then choose that drive to install mac on to... not your EFI!

But I didn’t get to the recovery part because I have been stuck on the apple logo

When I said that it asked what drive I wanted to boot i meant that when I booted my usb on the open ore boot loader it asked if I wanted to boot windows, EFI or EFI dog

Hello,
In config.plist, edit the field "Replace" (add the number of physical cores)

1714161340466.png

using Dortania Guide :

1714161601804.png

Cheers :)

But now I get this

#LEB.LD.LF (IN] 8 1 <"(null string>"> <*1">

SIEB.B.SBSISZ) 723512

#[EB|B:SHA] <5ff7a493bd3c631683faBd2730af039b85952466>

*TEB.ML.PWLFWV|11 Err (OxE) <- RT.GV wake-failure 7C436110-fB2R-4888-9880-FE41995C9F82

#LEB.NL.DT|/] Err(0xE) <- EB.WL.PWLFNV

#LEB |WL :DT] 0x00010100

#LEB.LD.LKCID] <"Systen\Library\Kerne|Collect ions\BootKernelExtensions.kc.developsent*>

«TEB.LD.OFS|OPEN!] Err(0xE) <"Systen\\Library\\KernelCollect ions||BootKernelExtenslons.kc.develop

anto

#LEB.LD.LKCIR.21 <"Systen\Ltbrary\KernelCollect ions\BootKernelExtensions.kc*>

#LEB.LD.LKFSI-71 0k(0)

#[EB.LD.LKCI-71 0k(0)

#CEB IBST: REV11

#LEB |CSR:OUT] 0x00000867

#(EB.BST.FBS|+]

#LEB.BST .FBS (ADSZ1 9

#[EB.BST.FBS|KSSZ] B

#CEB ISB:SBGMFNS] x86Legacyap.im4m

#LEBIRH:pF] us\standalone\0S.dug .root hash

# LEB RH: HF 1 <"us| (standalone| \OS.dug.root _hash.x86Legacyap.inta*>

#EB.LD.LF/IN] 8 1 <"usr|(standalone\\0S.dug root _hash"> <"8">

#LEB.LD.OFS|OPEN!] Err (BxE) <"us\\standalone\\0S.dag.root hash*>

#LEB.RH.LRH|P|] Err (0xE) <- EB.LD.LF

#(EB.BST .FBS|11 Err(0xE) <- EB.RH.LRH

#LEB|LOG:DT] 2024-04-26720:29:04

#LEB|LOG:EXITBS:START] 2024-84-26120:29:84

But now I get this
#LEB.LD.LF (IN] 8 1 <"(null string>"> <*1">
You should recheck your config.plist and files in the folders:

1) in OC/Kexts you only have USBToolBox.kext but no USBMap.kext
- you may try to disable it for now or build a proper USBMap.kext.
2) the args in boot-args line are rather "un-known" :
1714165481991.png

Keep searching the documentation.

When I said that it asked what drive I wanted to boot i meant that when I booted my usb on the open ore boot loader it asked if I wanted to boot windows, EFI or EFI dog
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

It still doesn’t work. Please send me an EFI that would work with an AMD Radeon 5625 CPU

It still doesn’t work. Please send me an EFI that would work with an AMD Radeon 5625 CPU
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Back