Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Then I have no idea why I'm having this problem. Most annoying this is rare case when I have to work from home with 3 usb SSD\HDDs to train neural network for cell segmentation and everything is just so slow haha

Then I have no idea why I'm having this problem. Most annoying this is rare case when I have to work from home with 3 usb SSD\HDDs to train neural network for cell segmentation and everything is just so slow haha

If you plug your USB 3 devices to the red ports in the rear, they should work at full USB 3 speed even without any port mapping because they are on a separate controller that's not counted towards the 15 port limit.

sounds impressive :)

OMG! I'm such an idiot. My USB extension cord is USB2.

Chef, I do apologize for involving you into my stupidity:(

well done on solving it :)
On a bright side, I was able to set up apple's metal based neural network training using 6700XT on my hack. Works perfectly good!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 3.45.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 3.45.39 PM.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 3.46.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 3.46.28 PM.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 15
Hello,
i've a fully working Strix Z370-F Gaming, but in my kernel log there is a some ACPI errors. I think this come from DSDT but I can't imagine how to solve them without modifying the dsdt.
Can You help me?

Attachments

• Kernel Log.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IOReg.ioreg
    9.5 MB · Views: 6
Hello,
i've a fully working Strix Z370-F Gaming, but in my kernel log there is a some ACPI errors. I think this come from DSDT but I can't imagine how to solve them without modifying the dsdt.
Can You help me?

I was not able to open your ioreg file...

I see a few errors related to USB and more related to IGPU and audio.

Have you mapped out your USB ports?
Are you using IGPU only?

Sure, I have USBport.kext from my Windows partition and IGPU only.

Back