Contribute
Register

Recycled Thin Mini ITX [NAKED] Prime H310T R2.0 — i5-9600K — RX560/UHD630

craighazan

Good afternoon. Could you share your EFI?
For a month now I can not solve the problem with the fact that YouTube would work for me after waking up from sleep mode. I wake up from sleep mode, YouTube endlessly tries to download the video and the video does not start. I also noticed that after waking up from hibernation, I can't play Hackintool. Sleep works fine, hibernates without reboot or kernel panic, and resumes from hibernation without issue. I don't even have a clue what the problem might be.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
@Felkin
Hello and sure. I just used it to do a fresh install of Ventura 13.3 onto 250GB Samsung 850 EVO. I removed the Intel WiFi/BT stuff so it's a slender 11MB, I'm switching things up by using the M.2 M Key for a BCM43602. But I'm waiting for another adapter from China because it has the USB power cable for BT. Then I can remove the Intel card and use the M.2 E Key for the RX 560!, exciting!. EFI attached with SMBIOS info removed.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:

craighazan

My EFI has an HDMI port working. I managed to get it to work.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Good job, I’ll have a look at my EFI later and adjust.

Well I wasn't expecting that to work!. The RX560 and Samsung SSD with Ventura 13.3 are powered via one SATA socket, (I did have a female to female cable). The M.2 E Key has the RX560 plugged into it, and WiFi comes from the M.2 M Key socket via an adapter. Once the new adapter and antenna arrive from China I should have BT working too.

IMG_3881.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 8.39.38 AM.png

OpenCore has been updated to 0.9.1, also slimmed down my EFI by removing Intel WiFi/BT related kexts.

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 9.39.24 AM.png

BOOM!… curse you electricity!.

Thanks eBay!, found a replacement H310T motherboard for $75, AM5 will have to wait!. It's in very good condition, very shiny and not bent, much better than the one I blew up anyway!. Now have working BT and WiFi through the adapter in the M.2 M Key slot.

H310T.jpg

Last edited:
Got it!, WiFi, BT, AirDrop, AirPlay from the M.2 M Key and a RX560 from the M.2 E Key, and I didn't blow the board!.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 10.15.36 PM.png

M.2 Magic.jpg

Last edited:
Back