Contribute
Register

SAMSUNG SERIES 7 SLATE/TABLET >>>>75% COMPLETE!<<<< 10.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Im still with samsung slate 7. Went throughout this topic, helped me a bit (i done more than 10 hackintoshes in the past). Im running osx 10.9 mavericks all fine even QE/QI is enabled (some of you suffer from not being able to enable it). In case of any interest in this topic, please let me know so i might help you a bit :)

Topic is getting dead as its now 3 years since first post. Im getting new job soon so i will probably upgrade to the new Samsung Ativ 700 with ivy bridge cpu and try to hack it.

Besides: this is my tablet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvmQCfNAoNg

thanks

bye

hi , (sorry the text is translated from French to English by Google ) .
First of all I want to say thank you to all those who contributed to this fair run tablet , I have a little bit of experience in the field of hackintosh tablet but resists me .
I can not get the graphics acceleration but I have good resolution and I can not run audio fair except with voodoo and low light .
my bios is up to date in 13 Fw .
Please I ask for help , shared with us your knowledge, I have to say than usual I 'm doing fine but now I 'm lost because I do not know who is good to me , compared to my 13FW bios, and the version of Mac 10.9.1
I use MultiBeast 6.1.0 for mavericks with options as stated massinegro204 , and file for 10.8.2 , but I use extra , and the battery kext
Thank you for reading me .
Silvestr2 can you share files that you used to 10.9
Thank you in advance and I hope that everyone has not abandoned the project .
BYE

Hi guys!

Sorry i wasn't here for a long time however i got new job so had to move to another city ;/ I'm busy now to post the guide but if you want contact me on Skype : silvestr25
as soon i will have a second i will post it or you can post it on my behalf :)

bye!

Really interested in those instructions when you get them together. Keep up the great work!

Hello everyone ,

I wanted to share my experience osx 10.9.1 on this tablet at the same time summarize for those like me who are struggling with the mass of information contained in this thread .
everything works except the brightness is not at its maximum and the touch screen that I can not get it to work correctly, for wifi I have to change card.
that's how I proceeded to turn osx

I used a usb key with osx install create unibeast
place the dsdt in extra folder in the key unibeast to be able to use the internal display when installing it take to make this folder visible

1 - osx instalation ( I use the mbr 10.9.1 patch because I had small problem in guid)
2 - 6 kexts installed SLE folder ( applecpibatterieanager - appleintelcpupowermanagement - applehda - ioaudiofamily - fakesmc - realtekrt81xx )
3 - then place the extra folder to the root disk
4 - Install chameleon
repair permissions with kext utility and reboot

1 Please is it possible to run correctly brightness?
2 To the touch I really hurt , I test the drivers UPDD I can not get it to work correctly.

all that to say that I need you to finish installing my hackintosh
thank you to all

Here are the files used

Attachments

• Extra + Kext OSX 10.9.1 samsung slate pc serie 7.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 431
hi @babaz...hey .... Can you help with the instalation of Mavricks me? Have a samsung e 700 slate Have the DSDT file pulled on my stick on the instructions as you have written it in the forum, can now also see what the picture is only very very noisy as snow

hi @babaz...hey .... Can you help with the instalation of Mavricks me? Have a samsung e 700 slate Have the DSDT file pulled on my stick on the instructions as you have written it in the forum, can now also see what the picture is only very very noisy as snow

You should post Mavericks questions in the Mavericks forum. This forum is for Lion.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Hello all together,

Mavricks have installed on my series 7 Slate is my bios FW 13 . I need now is the right kexts files where I get this.

Is it possible to get the wlan up and running?

greetz

Hi,

Ginoloo, could you tell me, please if you followed the auto exactly or modified few things to make it works ?

I have the XE700t1a-03US, and cannot boot on clover using oaf, I tried all bios parameter, I tried several auto to build a key.
I can boot in legacy, but with yosemite 10.10.3, or mavericks 10.9.5, I have a crash after the system has read all the kext files (it is too fast to see what line exactly is the last one before the crash)

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Olivier

Hi,

Ginoloo, could you tell me, please if you followed the auto exactly or modified few things to make it works ?

I have the XE700t1a-03US, and cannot boot on clover using oaf, I tried all bios parameter, I tried several auto to build a key.
I can boot in legacy, but with yosemite 10.10.3, or mavericks 10.9.5, I have a crash after the system has read all the kext files (it is too fast to see what line exactly is the last one before the crash)

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Olivier

Read compatibility overview: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

If you have UEFI capability, use Clover: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

You can use Clover without UEFI (and you may want to try that), but I don't cover a legacy install in that guide.

Unibeast/Chimera (or Chameleon), read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-unibeast.html

Also, you will find many of the stickies here useful: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back