Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everybody,

I'd like to ask about internal USB2.0-CRW (SD) Card Reader with Realtek's controller RTS5139, it's on internal USB High-Speed Bus Hub have Product ID 0x0139 and Vendor ID 0x0bda (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

Does anybody have this working? Link to kext (or patch)? Thanks a lot...

I thinks it's gonna be more complicated that to find a kext... there are discussions around the net about this.. I have an Asus Q501LA and I have the same problem.. It's listed on the profiler but not working 'Unknown (Device not configured)' Can anyone help us?

Hi everybody,

I'd like to ask about internal USB2.0-CRW (SD) Card Reader with Realtek's controller RTS5139, it's on internal USB High-Speed Bus Hub have Product ID 0x0139 and Vendor ID 0x0bda (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

Does anybody have this working? Link to kext (or patch)? Thanks a lot...

Unfortunate no go.

I tried different combinations including

ProductID/VendorID
Internal/External
APPLE/Generic

in the following PlugIns
AppleStorageDrivers.kext > PlugIns > AppleUSBCardReader.kext > Info.plist
AppleSDCardReader
Apple_Internal_SD_Card_Reader_1_00
Apple_Internal_SD_Card_Reader_2_00
Apple_Internal_SD_Card_Reader_3_00

Also tried similar changes in
AppleStorageDrivers.kext > PlugIns > USBStorageDeviceSpecifics.kext > Info.plist
StarReader_CS8819A2_110

Also tried official Realtek kext for RTS5101/RTS5111/RTS5116/RTS5169 located at http://www.realtek.com.tw/Downloads...=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

This Realtek installer puts the ifd-ccid.bundle under
/usr/libexec/SmartCardServices/drivers/ifd-ccid.bundle

Also tried to change/add the ifdProductID of 0x0139 to its Info.plist in position 11. This is to match its ifdVendorID and ifdFriendlyName

Unfortunately non of it worked.

I thinks it's gonna be more complicated that to find a kext... there are discussions around the net about this.. I have an Asus Q501LA and I have the same problem.. It's listed on the profiler but not working 'Unknown (Device not configured)' Can anyone help us?

Same problem here. Did you manage to find solution?

cheap essay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back