gub

Motherboard
MAXIMUS VII GENE
CPU
intel i5 4690k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1080 TI Black
Hey guys,

This might be a easy question for some but i have searched everywhere and cant find anything about it.

So i already have windows 7 on my ssd installed. now i want to buy a separate ssd to install mac on.

Every tutorial i see they say first install mac.. my question is if the installation is different if i already have a ssd with windows 7?

Is it just as easy as unplugging the windows 7 ssd until i finished installing mac on the other ssd and then plugin it back in>?

Hey guys,

Is it just as easy as unplugging the windows 7 ssd until i finished installing mac on the other ssd and then plugin it back in>?

Exactly that easy. As long as your other components are compatible with making a hackintosh.

Good luck!

I also wouldn't bother installing any "boot select" type software. I ran a hackintosh on my old PC for years and just tapped F12 and selected the appropriate drive when I wanted to load OS X.

It made sense because my wife also used the PC and I didn't want to make the logging on process any more complicated for her than it needed to be. Maybe you're in a similar situation...

Hope this helps,

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back