Contribute
Register

[solved] Help : HD WebCam built in for Acer Aspire E1-571

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help : HD WebCam built in for Acer Aspire E1-571

If those are your backup kexts, yes... install with Kext Wizard. This is mentioned in post #4 already...

yes it is but it show me this error before

مركز تحميل الصور
ok I well try backup from USB files and install by Kext wizard . this is right ? :geek:

No experience here with VoodooHDA. I use patched AppleHDA instead.

how I can fix it ,is need to patch ??
You must have the graphics related DSDT patches in place before attempting to boot with the graphics kexts installed.

Mean you must install the definitions graphics then activate patches by MaciASL?

yes it is but it show me this error before

مركز تحميل الصور

Before what?

how I can fix it ,is need to patch ??

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Mean you must install the definitions graphics then activate patches by MaciASL?

Not sure what you mean by 'definitions graphics', but you must have the DSDT patches in place before you reboot with the kexts installed. Read post #4 carefully.

Before what?

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Not sure what you mean by 'definitions graphics', but you must have the DSDT patches in place before you reboot with the kexts installed. Read post #4 carefully.

I mean install Kext graphics before DSDT or no problem?

ok now I see

S/L/E there is not AppleHD have one?

I mean install Kext graphics before DSDT or no problem?

The order does not matter. But you must do both before rebooting.

ok now I see

S/L/E there is not AppleHD have one?

You probably removed the original. You should find out your codec id from Linux then search for a patched version specifically for your audio codec.

The order does not matter. But you must do both before rebooting.

You probably removed the original. You should find out your codec id from Linux then search for a patched version specifically for your audio codec.

thank you so much

I have installed voodooHDA.Kext and patched it

now I have patched graphics but i don't have kexts for intel hd 3000

now I have patched graphics but i don't have kexts for intel hd 3000

Don't have them? You seemed to indicate you saved a backup of all of them in post #19.

Don't have them? You seemed to indicate you saved a backup of all of them in post #19.
can I copy all of them from UniBeast USB by terminal

and install all of them by Kext wizard ?

in p19 not good i think have problem > that errors graphics

can I copy all of them from UniBeast USB by terminal

and install all of them by Kext wizard ?

No need to copy them. Just install them from the USB to your HDD using Kext Wizard. This is assuming you didn't delete them in order to reach the installer in the first place.

No need to copy them. Just install them from the USB to your HDD using Kext Wizard. This is assuming you didn't delete them in order to reach the installer in the first place.
yah I know but I tried other way to reach the installer without any backups

:D

ok I will do it thank you so very very very much

1406854264391.png

100% :clap:

can I install smooth effects and transparent tape

from multi beast > graphics > intel graphics patch...?

Its last question and good bay thank you again :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back