Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B250m-D3H
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
KFA² GTX 1070 EX
hello everyone! I started my hackintosh project yesterday (specs: gtx 1070, gigabyte ga-b250m-d3h, i5-500, 8gb) and managed to get to installer now after an evening of messing around with the clover config.
I now tried installing macos twice and both times it fails. There isn't a specific point where it stops but rather a lot of nonexistent files that the installer tries to access. I'm using a new USB stick and redownloading the Sierra files right now.
What else can I do to fix it?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I'm actually about to give up.
Telling everyone that you are about to give up does not inspire people to help, they think why bother if he's going to quit anyway.

What else can I do to fix it?
Follow the Installation Guide, always boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

I have edited your config.plist which should enable you to install the operating system.
Once you have done that you will need to edit it to remove nv_disable=1.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.4 KB · Views: 244
Telling everyone that you are about to give up does not inspire people to help, they think why bother if he's going to quit anyway.

Follow the Installation Guide, always boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

I have edited your config.plist which should enable you to install the operating system.

okay, you're right, I changed the beginning of the post.
I'm going to your config now and if it fails again I'm going to post the screen.
thanks for your effort! :)

hey bro, I owe you one! It works flawlessly now! thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back