Contribute
Register

[solved] Wifi and Bluetooth with the Azurewave miniPCIe AW-CE123H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ran into anything like that. Have you tried a fresh install?

No. Its a bit tricky fresh install. You see I have this laptop board inside my old iMac 20" which I resurrected with a mod. So doing a reinstall requires me to re-attach the LED screen. Right now it uses the iMac as a mirror screen. I figured I buy this wifi card to get the BT functionality. I remember when I did not have 5Ghz I saw the 2.4Ghz. Right now this card is not picking any 2.4 band. I will try to retrace the steps to see when I actually lost it. If not I will have no choice but to reinstall. Funny I just disabled the 5Ghz patch in clover config, and I still see only 5GHz being picked. How is that possible?

Is there an updated guide for this yet? :)

Just ordered this card but might cancel it as it looks like a lot of hassle with no clear guide. Just a trail of breadcrumbs across multiple threads...

Using AzureWave-CE123H, and I am currently stuck on Step 2/BT4LE. I am on El Capitan currently, and installed BrcmPatchRam2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, and I am not getting any Bluetooth. Enabling WiFi was very straightforward and easy. IOReg attached.

Edit, posted on wrong thread, was meant for toleda's thread. Feel free to help over there if you can :p

Attachments

• agiorlando.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 252
Hi, this Azurewave is working for me, I can be hours working fine, but after waking from sleep I have to reboot my laptop in order for it to work again , I can see the networks in the air but I won't get dhcp from any of them, pinging the the router from terminal will return no route to host, Thanks for any help

Hi, this Azurewave is working for me, I can be hours working fine, but after waking from sleep I have to reboot my laptop in order for it to work again , I can see the networks in the air but I won't get dhcp from any of them, pinging the the router from terminal will return no route to host, Thanks for any help

Try turning off Wake on Lan in System Preferences -> Energy Saver.

Using AzureWave-CE123H, and I am currently stuck on Step 2/BT4LE. I am on El Capitan currently, and installed BrcmPatchRam2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, and I am not getting any Bluetooth. Enabling WiFi was very straightforward and easy. IOReg attached.

Edit, posted on wrong thread, was meant for toleda's thread. Feel free to help over there if you can :p

You're USB Configuration is not correct. USB 2 is coming under EHC1, EHC2 should be coming under EH01, EH02. No AAPL Power Values injected neither.

Try turning off Wake on Lan in System Preferences -> Energy Saver.
thank you , I dont have that option , do you mean "wake for network access" ? I am on sierra 10.12.4

Hi everyone!

I have the same Azurewave miniPCIe AW-CE123H. I could made that WiFi works (kext patched using vendor info) but not Bluetooth. I've corrected my USB using DSDT ports information, and deleting the ports from kext (both options by separate). But USB still does not recognize the BT.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back