Contribute
Register

SSDT for Asus Z370-I

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, you use the same hw
  • Create with unibeast a osx mojave usb boot medium.
  • Replace the efi with that one from the first post on the usb.
  • Install osx, mount the efi and replace the efi folder with that one from the usb.
  • Search the post that guide you how to set up imessages.
  • All set.

btw, why a raid0 - makes no sence to me. do you expect more than 3500MB/sec rw? The apfs is optimsed for ssd/nvme and it is a modern filesystem with many useful features. If i have to choose I would stick with apfs.

I'm not certain to understand your question. Performance is about 3000 MB/s RW with Raid0 and about 1500 without so the speed gain is good, but more important to have a 4to (2+2) volume with all my pictures on the same volume that is great (don't worry I maintain a time machine raid1 for the raid0 volume!).

Could you be more specific about the features of apfs that are compelling for you? Your sentence looks like a commercial!

Also your Efi is not linked on the first post. You did a good job of mapping the usb ports, many thanks for that!

Also your Efi is not linked on the first post. You did a good job of mapping the usb ports, many thanks for that!

Saw this this morning, will add the EFI when I‘m back from work to day.

What is your BIOS version? I think I remember dsdt are relevant to Bios item.

Hi, i'm interested too, what is your BIOS version? And what is the exact model of your RX 580?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back