Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck on : "39:602 00:043 AAPL: [EB|`LD:LKC] BM:R

Hello, thanks alot for being intresed. The keyboard dosen't have leds. I am gonna need to check with another keyabord works. the EFI I found and moddified becouse the one i wrote myself seems to not do the job sadly. I've tweaked around a bit more with the efi and got it to boot to the verbose boot.

I've got stuck at some problems but found my way around however i got stuck at another problem i can't find the issue.

"forcing cs_runtime for entitlement com.apple.private.security.kext-management"

If you've gotten any ideas on what I could do to fix this I would be glad to hear them and be down to try it out.
(PS: i saw one forum where it says to remove -weonggpu and it didnt work.)
Should i drop the efi? (and drop as in send it here.)

Yes, ZIP your EFI - after first blanking the serial-numbers etc - and upload it so we can take a look. :thumbup:

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 6
here's the bomb
Sorry if it's late!!!

Okay. :thumbup:

As I mentioned previously I see you have the ig-platform-id for HD5500 graphics BUT the device-ID for HD520/530/540.

Checking the specs for the MacbookPro11,1 it had HD5100 Iris graphics, so perhaps do a test with a matching device-ID, instead.

This might not solve the problem, but it is worth eliminating it from the overall picture. (Obviously make a back-up boot-stick with a current EFI in case anything goes wrong etc.:thumbup:)

Oh my god it booted into the recovery page, YOU'RE A LIFE SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna quickly change the HDD and let you know how it goes!!

a bit fresh today! :)

yes, must read post 2 of correct ig-platform id :)
it's currently installing. I did read post 2 but i didn't quite understand what to do with the device-id. as it wasn't mentioned. i eventually removed it as the post said. changed the simbios from the ones mentioned in post 2 with a macbookpro 8,1 and it worked!

I want to thank you guys so much for helping me out here with the installation process. It was confusing but with your help it came to life

I want to thank you guys so much for helping me out here with the installation process. It was confusing but with your help it came to life
glad you managed to install :)

Back