Motherboard
Gigabyte B760I Aorus Pro
CPU
i5-14600K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
yyymmm was notified by "conversation" (Private Message) to immediately edit his post to conform to the User Build Template. http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/read-me-first-required-tonymacx86-user-builds-template.25660/

Thanks in advance!

Replies to his post will be deleted until the post conforms to the Template as content and information will change.

Upgraded to Intel 14th Gen i5-14600K CPU. OpenCore 0.9.4 bootloader. Triple booting: macOS Sonoma 14.1, Windows 11, and Linux (OpenKylin). EFI folder is attached.

New components:
Existing old components:
  • 1TB NVMEx WDC WDS100T2B0C-00PXH0 (EFI & macOS Sonoma 14.1)
  • 500GB SSD WDC WDS500G2B0A-00SM50 (Windows 11 & Linux)
  • AMD Radeon RX 560 4 GB

See attached EFI folder for details.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    41.5 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
hi yyymmm,

thank you for your build. I'm looking to purchase hardware to build a hackintosh around a RX6800XT I own, however my experience in this is from long time ago, and I'm reading that in these situations it is better to start with someone else EFI.

I actually like the mini ITX board you are using. If I buy that and the same chip, do you think I could use your EFI or there are other aspects I should be aware of? ( apart the one stated in the main guide of course like no samsung nvme)

Thank you if you can respond!

EDIT: I think I made confusion with another thread, as I was looking for the same GPU too! Apologies for that :)

Last edited:
Back