Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI +32Gb DDR5 + i9-13900K + Radeon RX 6800XT

It's good it's done. I updated my hardware so someone can help me

Assuming that the EFI partition you boot from is on your USB stick (so your USB is GUID formatted) you can do the following steps:

1- chech if HideAuxiliary (Misc --> Boot) in your config.plist is disabled, as should be in my EFI

2. Try pressing SPACE at the OpenCore boot picker. In other words when you boot and you arrive in the Opencore screen, press "space" on your keyb.
That'll load it into "Extended Mode". You should see all the boot disk/options

3. try changing USB Port

Last edited:
Hello pulpinex, I tried everything you told me, and I still have the same thing, I don't understand
IMG_20240313_134930.jpg
IMG_20240313_134433.jpg

Hello pulpinex, I tried everything you told me, and I still have the same thing, I don't understandView attachment 579673View attachment 579675

Hi.

Highlight the actual partition containing Sonoma to check the installer is there. At present we see only the root of the USB stick with no data on it.

Next, if you have one, try with a 32GB USB stick instead.

:)

I tested on a 32 g key, it's the same problem
IMG_20240314_154606.jpg

Yes I used the pulpinex efi, since I have exactly the same equipment as him

Last edited:
UPDATE 03/15/2024

At this post (see UPDATE 03/15/2024):

- OC 0.9.9 Update
- Fenvi T919 Card (WiFi + Bluetooth)
You will find also the new EFI with OC0.9.9 and new EFI structure to make Fenvi T919 working.

Now work also Airdrop and my hachintosh seems like perfect!
:)

PS:
I noticed that by disabling wifi/BT on board (intel) the restart problem disappeared (restart instead shutdown).
At this point I left "wake from USB device" active in bios.

The problem was related to the USB ports used by the on-board devices.

My Hackintosh now seems/works really as an original mac!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, it's good I installed the new pulpinex efi, and I managed to boot. However, I have a black screen. My graphics card is a 5700xt. Is there anything to add for this one on the efi please

Back