Contribute
Register

Success Z790+Core i9 13900K, but LAN i219 is not working

That's not the Hackintool tab I asked you to show. It will always reflect the Device-ID you add to your config.plist.

You need to remove the device properties for the i219-V ethernet controller from your OC config.plist.

Simply boot with the IntelMausi.kext in your /EFI/OC/Kexts folder and have the kext enabled in the Kernel > Add section of your config.plist.

Then take a screenshot showing the Hackintool System > Peripherals tab.

Please see pic.

I originally had just IntelMausi.kext in the kexts folder and injected in the config.plist with no device-id.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 3.49.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 3.49.16 PM.png
    428.7 KB · Views: 38
BTW, I also tried Catalina with simply IntelMausi.kext and it did not work. So this must be motherboard chip issue. I have two of these motherboards and both have the same problem with lan not working.

You need to use the ResetNvramEntry.efi from the OC boot screen, so you clear any old NVRAM entries from your system. You need to do this before you boot your system and take the Hackintool Screenshot.

Question: What is the lowest common denominator in this equation?
Answer: The User.

This will be a user issue, with an error in the configuration of your system that causes the Ethernet controller not to work. It is very, very, really very unlikely that both motherboards have the same issue, ruling out the Users input.

Post a copy of your Whole EFI folder so we can see exactly what you are using.

Remember to delete/redact your Serial Number from the config.plist before you post a copy here.

I am assuming that you have configured your Bios as recommended in the OpenCore guide for an Intel system.

# Intel Bios Settings for OC

I understand and always do a ResetNvram on reboots.

Just tried IntelMausi.kext alone with device-id turned off. Here is what I get. (see pics) Notice no Lan in Hackintool showing.

Attachments

• Hackintool.png
    Hackintool.png
    405 KB · Views: 32
  • kext inject.png
    kext inject.png
    378.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Ethernet.png
    Ethernet.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 34
  • device.png
    device.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 25
Check your Bios settings. As adding the DeviceProperties to your config is just giving a false/fake entry in Hackintool.

Interesting bios entry. Please see pic.

Attachments

• 20231008_164543.jpg
    20231008_164543.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 60
Here is the EFI

Attachments

• EFI-Test.zip
    20 MB · Views: 38
Back