Contribute
Register

WiFi stops working while using Bluetooth accessories (Fenvi-T919)

Motherboard
Lenovo > Need full model name > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i7-7820HQ
Graphics
Intel HD 630
I've noticed that by using one of my Bluetooth accessories, my WiFi stops working all of a sudden and whenever I stop using it, my WiFi starts to work again. I've been looking solutions on the internet but seems like I can't find a good one. Not sure if it is a hardware or software related issue but any help is appreciated!

Specs:

Dell N4YC8 Motherboard

Intel Core i5-4670

Intel HD Graphics 4600

256 GB NVMe SSD

Fenvi-T919 WiFi/Bluetooth Card

Running macOS Monterey 12.7.4

Is this a Dell 7020 or 9020 MT/DT system?
Do you have the Fenvi card installed in a PCIe x1 slot?
Is it fully seated and aligned in the slot and retained with a backplate screw?

Is this a Dell 7020 or 9020 MT/DT system?
Do you have the Fenvi card installed in a PCIe x1 slot?
Is it fully seated and aligned in the slot and retained with a backplate screw?
It’s a Dell 9020 DT. It’s on the 1x slot and seated properly and still having issues.

Have you applied any fixes, to get the Broadcom/Fenvi card working?
If yes, have you removed them after they didn't work?

Care to post a copy of your EFI so we can see what you are using, and if anything might be interfering with the WiFi/BT card.

Just remember to remove/redact your serial number from your config.plist before you post a copy here. Post a copy of your Whole EFI, not just the config.plist.

Have you applied any fixes, to get the Broadcom/Fenvi card working?
If yes, have you removed them after they didn't work?

Care to post a copy of your EFI so we can see what you are using, and if anything might be interfering with the WiFi/BT card.

Just remember to remove/redact your serial number from your config.plist before you post a copy here. Post a copy of your Whole EFI, not just the config.plist.
1. I tried using AirPortBrcmfixup kext and other related brcm kexts but those didn't work even after removing them

2. Yeah I'll attach it here

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 0
Back