Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys, i've decided to create new Hackintosh PC.

Here are the specs i've picked... I'll need your help, to tell me will all of these work without problems:

Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3,1155,iZ68,D3,FW,HDMI,A
Processor Core i3 2100, Socket 1155, Radni takt 3100 MHz, L3 cache 3 MB, Jezgra Sandy Bridge, Cooler
Ram 8 GB
Graphics Sapp.HD 6850, 1GB GDDR5, Vapor X
hdd 1tb
power supply 650w
dvd-rw

also i'd like to know if Asus MBO 1155 AS P8Z68-V LX and MSI Z68A-G43-G3, s1155, SATA3 would work

please let me know if you find ANY of these specs that you think WONT work for my upcoming Lion PC.

Thanks alot!

theCro said:
Hello guys, i've decided to create new Hackintosh PC.

Here are the specs i've picked... I'll need your help, to tell me will all of these work without problems:

Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3,1155,iZ68,D3,FW,HDMI,A
Processor Core i3 2100, Socket 1155, Radni takt 3100 MHz, L3 cache 3 MB, Jezgra Sandy Bridge, Cooler
Ram 8 GB
Graphics Sapp.HD 6850, 1GB GDDR5, Vapor X
hdd 1tb
power supply 650w
dvd-rw

also i'd like to know if Asus MBO 1155 AS P8Z68-V LX and MSI Z68A-G43-G3, s1155, SATA3 would work

please let me know if you find ANY of these specs that you think WONT work for my upcoming Lion PC.

Thanks alot!

Hi,

I am still newbie to Hackintosh, but Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 has the most success posts. I think Radeon HD 6850 & Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 are very good choice.
I was told to use Sony Optiarc DVD drive.

Some Asus motherboards works fine, but Gigabyte Motherboards are known to be the preferred choice.
Hope this helps.

Patrick

Your gfx card should work nicely under Lion.

CPU suggestion i3-2125.

Everything else looks compatible, make sure DVD drive is Sony as mentioned above.

thanks guys. as soon as i assamble it i'll let u know

also i'd like to know if MSI Z68A-G43-G3, s1155, SATA3's integrated graphics will work without new gfx card (Ati radeon which i plan to buy later), so will it work with just motherboard integrated gfx card?

also, if i buy new gfx card in a month or two, after i succesfully install LION on my customMac, will i need to reinstall everything just because i inseret new graphics card, or i can insert the card and just install drivers for it?

many thanks in advance!

theCro said:
also i'd like to know if MSI Z68A-G43-G3, s1155, SATA3's integrated graphics will work without new gfx card (Ati radeon which i plan to buy later), so will it work with just motherboard integrated gfx card?

also, if i buy new gfx card in a month or two, after i succesfully install LION on my customMac, will i need to reinstall everything just because i inseret new graphics card, or i can insert the card and just install drivers for it?

many thanks in advance!
MSI motherbords are not supported, don't buy it if you don't want a Hackintosh "brick".

Mate94 said:
theCro said:

many thanks in advance!
MSI motherbords are not supported, don't buy it if you don't want a Hackintosh "brick".
tnx Mate, what about secod part of my questiom regarding gfx card?

theCro said:
Mate94 said:
theCro said:

many thanks in advance!
tnx Mate, what about secod part of my questiom regarding gfx card?

The motherboard does not have integrated gfx the CPU is the item that has the onboard video chipset.

jester969 said:
tnx Mate, what about secod part of my questiom regarding gfx card?[/quote]

The motherboard does not have integrated gfx the CPU is the item that has the onboard video chipset.[/quote]ok thanks, but will adding new gfx card afet the setup is finished, require reinstall whole OSX or i can change parts normally without the need of reinstalling OS?
THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back