Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,
I am trying to install Yosemite on my HP ProBook 4440s using unibeast because the clover guide did not work out for me.
What I did was install Yosemite through unibeast and for post installation run the HP probook installer clover edition with clover bootloader unchecked. And then used multibeast to install chimera 4. But in the end i still get kernel panic. :crazy::banghead:
My Specs:
Ivy Bridge i5-3210M
Chipset - HM76
8 gb ram
Intel HD4000
BIOS F.50
i am sure there are people who want to use the tried and tested unibeast method instead of the clover method. can anyone help?
P.S. I no longer have access to a real mac to even try to create the clover usb again, the unibeast usb is all i have left.

I tried installing clover to the efi partition and enabled UEFI also I put the fakesmc kext in its kext folder and the result is that it boots up the load screen comes up and then my screen goes blank.
The PC is running but the display gets shut off.

Hello,
I am trying to install Yosemite on my HP ProBook 4440s using unibeast because the clover guide did not work out for me.
What I did was install Yosemite through unibeast and for post installation run the HP probook installer clover edition with clover bootloader unchecked. And then used multibeast to install chimera 4. But in the end i still get kernel panic. :crazy::banghead:
My Specs:
Ivy Bridge i5-3210M
Chipset - HM76
8 gb ram
Intel HD4000
BIOS F.50
i am sure there are people who want to use the tried and tested unibeast method instead of the clover method. can anyone help?
P.S. I no longer have access to a real mac to even try to create the clover usb again, the unibeast usb is all i have left.

You should use the Clover guide.

I tried installing clover to the efi partition and enabled UEFI also I put the fakesmc kext in its kext folder and the result is that it boots up the load screen comes up and then my screen goes blank.
The PC is running but the display gets shut off.

Sounds like you didn't copy the correct config.plist.

Everything Works Now!!!!!
i used the standard easy beast setup with a few additions like PS/2 kext USB 3.0 kext, but even then the loader screen was getting stuck at some point so i finally booted with the bootflag -v and was able to see that the PC was getting stuck at some place where the mac was getting identified as Mac Pro 3.1 so i rebooted with the bootflags -v -f and changed the system identifier to macbook pro 8.1 using multibeast.
Reboot and voila it worked for the first time i was able to boot without the unibeast usb.
afterwards i had to install realtek ethernet kext and voodoo audio kext(it said there was a problem with it but the sound still works) and now everything(except one usb 3.0 port and wifi) is working.

[UPDATE]
turns out there is a problem with the audio, it cannot be controlled with the audio level thingy and is always at the highest level.

You'll eventually find something that doesn't...
yeah i have:
1. WiFi
2. One(of the two) USB 3.0 Ports
3. Audio level controller.
oh yeah i don't know why but the webcam is working great.

yeah i have:
1. WiFi
2. One(of the two) USB 3.0 Ports
3. Audio level controller.
oh yeah i don't know why but the webcam is working great.

You should follow the Clover guide.

yeah i will but let me first enjoy the fruits of my last 24 hours worth of mindf**k
P.S. this is my first hackintosh :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back