Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi

Sorry I hope I am posting this in the correct location.

I have a Dell Optiplex 5050 running OSX 14.4.1 for a while, however for the last week or two I have noticed that if the machine is in sleep for a few days it shutdown by itself.

I have not changed anything, so not sure why it is shutting down. When I restart it, it boosts gets to the OC menu, then shuts down and the re-start again and then it is fine.

Any suggestions on what I can check to try and workout what the issue is, or could it be that there is something wrong with the nvme?

The GPU i am using is RX560.

Thank you

Hi

Sorry I hope I am posting this in the correct location.

I have a Dell Optiplex 5050 running OSX 14.4.1 for a while, however for the last week or two I have noticed that if the machine is in sleep for a few days it shutdown by itself.

I have not changed anything, so not sure why it is shutting down. When I restart it, it boosts gets to the OC menu, then shuts down and the re-start again and then it is fine.

Any suggestions on what I can check to try and workout what the issue is, or could it be that there is something wrong with the nvme?

The GPU i am using is RX560.

Thank you

Hi there.

Might be a good idea to check the Crash Logs. This will probably tell you what caused the problem.

Run the Console utility and take a look at "Crash Reports" there.

:thumbup:

Hi there.

Might be a good idea to check the Crash Logs. This will probably tell you what caused the problem.

Run the Console utility and take a look at "Crash Reports" there.

:thumbup:
Thank you for a prompt reply. Will have a look tomorrow morning and report back.

Back