1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Recording 2024-04-24 at 7.25.49 AM.gif

New iPads expected including a new iPad Pro with OLED display and updated chipset, will we see the continued blurring of iOS and mcOS?. The Apple Pencil becomes the hero in Apple's latest graphic splash, I'm wondering what magic Apple have cooked up now. Possibly new keyboard, trackpads, what about some love for Apples mouse?, c'mon Cook bring home the cake!.

New iPads expected including a new iPad Pro with OLED display and updated chipset, will we see the continued blurring of iOS and mcOS?. The Apple Pencil becomes the hero in Apple's latest graphic splash, I'm wondering what magic Apple have cooked up now. Possibly new keyboard, trackpads, what about some love for Apples mouse?, c'mon Cook bring home the cake!.

I can say that I use the **** out of my apple pencil even though when I bought it I thought this is a waste of $120. Maybe a Ergo Apple keyboard and a Magic Mouse with a Thumb Rest? or Am I doomed to Logitech? My Ipad has an M2 so not sure I really need an upgrade there.

What I would like to see is apple and Epic playing nice and giving me Ray Tracing in twin motion.

I can say that I use the **** out of my apple pencil even though when I bought it I thought this is a waste of $120. Maybe a Ergo Apple keyboard and a Magic Mouse with a Thumb Rest? or Am I doomed to Logitech? My Ipad has an M2 so not sure I really need an upgrade there.

What I would like to see is apple and Epic playing nice and giving me Ray Tracing in twin motion.
There's talk that the iPad Pro could jump to M4, which would make it more attractive as an upgrade.

There's talk that the iPad Pro could jump to M4, which would make it more attractive as an upgrade.

Not sure how much I need an M4 iPad or how much it would help me out. I use my iPad predominately to take notes during meetings at work, or draw really rudimentary construction details in the meetings nothing very power hungry. Honestly I think the M2 processor is largely wasted for my use case.

Back