Contribute
Register

Asus P8P67 Pro with MultiBeast 4.3's UserDSDT & SpeedStepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found "Internal PLL Overvoltage" and set it to Disabled.
It was under the AI Tweaker page.

Still no joy.

J

upgraded bios to 2103 found in samisnake signature,still no joy. :(

Thanks for the help guys.

I did
1. Upgraded my bios to the link in samisnake signature
2. Re-install
3. Copied setting from page 1 on this thread
4. Everything works incl Sleep!!

:headbang:
J

joker3001 said:
Thanks for the help guys.

I did
1. Upgraded my bios to the link in samisnake signature
2. Re-install
3. Copied setting from page 1 on this thread
4. Everything works incl Sleep!!

:headbang:
J

:thumbup:

First thank Tony for everything!
So far currently installed 10.7.3 with definitions in smbios.plist iMac 12,2 and every time when i try to change with MacPro i got Kernel Panic.... My configuration was without dsdt - only the settings in MultiBeast... and for 64bit support had to write in org.chameleon.boot.plis :
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>arch=x86_64 pmVersion=23</string>

discs that are connected in Marvel controller are orange and in System Information this controller was - UNKNOWN AHCI... other controllers are recognize them as Intel. I paste in S/L/E - P8P67SATAControllers.kext and the "Marvel" was recognized. The audio was not working and after sleep could not wake up. No matter how much time - usually 1h 30 minutes i getting a black screen and hard restart. After some restarts my System HDD was damage and not bootable. Probably VGA problem?!?!?! Open CL was not active. I activate it with "NV Zotac GTX560 *No Freezer + Fullspeed + OpenCL*" ... it works.. but i replace some kexts which were included in the package:
GeForceGLDriver.bundle
GeForceVADriver.bundle
AppleGraphicsControl.kext
AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext
GeForce.kext
NVDAGF100Hal.kext
NVDAResman.kext
NVSMU.kext
GeForceGA.plugin
My card is GTX 450 ... the model is different but it works!
The USB 3.0 is USB Super Speed Bus / not like others High Speed Bus, but the speed in the 3.0 USB's is like normal 2.0 - up to 450mb/s ...!!??

Now i install settings from page 1 on this thread and put in Extra folder the P8P67 Pro DSDT.aml
Everything works!!!!!!! I am very happy :) My Sound is ON, MacPro system definition!!! but the Intel controllers are now: UNKNOWN AHCI...
USB 3.0 still up to 450mb/s (i test it with WD 1TB USB 3.0) - these things do not bother me but it would be good to work normally. Sleep again does not work :(

On other HDD i make fresh install 10.7 and update it to 10.7.3 ... then i install settings from page 1 on this thread , when MultiBeast was at 90% i got KernelPanic. I restart in my old system hdd and start MultiBeast again to fresh installed destination, then i copy the DSDT.aml in Extra folder. Restart and boot in the new fresh installed system... Everything seems good , Audio ON, Sleep ON!!! MacPro definition OK, LAN ON, Open CL ON !!!

Just all the SATA controllers are UNKNOWN AHCI... and the Marvel connected HDD's are again in Orange.. USB 3.0 still up to 450mb/s = USB 2.0

Thanks again for everything and sorry for my bad English!

Hi, first thanks for this because it seems that you really made it easy to make it work.

So after you installed 10.7.3 you just gotta run Multibeast set up like the picture you posted and that's it everything should work?

Is it possible to install 10.7.3 without having snow already on the computer?

Will this work on P8P67(not pro)

slimm said:
Hi, first thanks for this because it seems that you really made it easy to make it work.

So after you installed 10.7.3 you just gotta run Multibeast set up like the picture you posted and that's it everything should work?

Is it possible to install 10.7.3 without having snow already on the computer?

Will this work on P8P67(not pro)

I had to also patch my bios and make the setting changes earlier in the thread for sleep to work.
But otherwise yes, it is as easy as that!

J

So i installed 10.7 with unibeast on my p8p67 Rev.3.1 but for the following reasons i can't update to 10.7.3 :

-When i click restart after software update it says something like: Updates couldn't be done,they can't be uncompressed they might be damaged with the restart button..(sorry mine is in french)

-I tried to downloaded 10.7.3 combo from apple and it's not mounting..

- I also tried to update my MacBook Pro from 10.7.2 to 10.7.3 and it's the same software update problem..

-So can it be a problem from apple? Because it seems that the download is damaged but it's downloading like everything is ok.

Anybody know why is this happening ?

Thanks in advance

Edit: problem solved by installing 10.7.3 so no need for update

Were you able to get 5.1 audio working with this when you had it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back