Contribute
Register

Asus X550CC please need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make a fresh clean instal and when is finish i tell you if you can help me, for nine days i try to install but fail every time, and i really apreciate your help

I have been finish the install now what i need to do?? i us multibeast if yes what i need to select?

I have install with multibeast dsdt free and when i restart the logo appel is half of the display and my cooler is working very fast and is work only in safe mode normal boot is make freeze

I have install with multibeast dsdt free and when i restart the logo appel is half of the display and my cooler is working very fast and is work only in safe mode normal boot is make freeze

See link in my previous post for power management.

For HD4000, try:
IGPEnabler=Y GraphicsEnabler=N IGPlatformID=01660003 -v dart=0

I follow this steps i instal multibeast with dsdt free and i checked This Patched AppleIntelCUPowerManagement OS X 10.9.0 and then i checked System Definitions to MacBook Pro 8.1 and then i install and then i delete all the Nvidia from sistem library and then i create the ssdt with HP ProBook Installer and with cameleon wizard i make the SMBios and i select the MacBook Air 5.2 core i5/i7 Ivy Bridge and then i make the edit in org.chameleon.boot.plist this DropSSDT=Yes, GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No and is the same problem what i make wrong?

I follow this steps i instal multibeast with dsdt free and i checked This Patched AppleIntelCUPowerManagement OS X 10.9.0 and then i checked System Definitions to MacBook Pro 8.1 and then i install and then i delete all the Nvidia from sistem library and then i create the ssdt with HP ProBook Installer and with cameleon wizard i make the SMBios and i select the MacBook Air 5.2 core i5/i7 Ivy Bridge and then i make the edit in org.chameleon.boot.plist this DropSSDT=Yes, GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No and is the same problem what i make wrong?

What "same problem?"

I boot with this IGPEnabler=Y GraphicsEnabler=N IGPlatformID=01660003 -v dart=0 and he freeze with this IMG_0019.jpg

I follow this steps i instal multibeast with dsdt free and i checked This Patched AppleIntelCUPowerManagement OS X 10.9.0 and then i checked System Definitions to MacBook Pro 8.1 and then i install and then i delete all the Nvidia from sistem library and then i create the ssdt with HP ProBook Installer and with cameleon wizard i make the SMBios and i select the MacBook Air 5.2 core i5/i7 Ivy Bridge and then i make the edit in org.chameleon.boot.plist this DropSSDT=Yes, GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No and then i create the dsdt with dsdt editor an i patch the system from this archive LAPTOP-DSDT-PATCH-MASTER but only the system folder i patched and then with Multibeast I have instal this kext AppleACPIPlatform Rollback with 10.8.1 Rollback and this kext NullCPUPowerManagement but this i have delete i try but he didn`t work same freeze and i think is the CPU Fan is that is very fast and the boot is only half display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back