Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Ever Considered a Windows Sub-forum?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This website has been such a great help to me in building "CustoMacs" since 2014, I wonder whether it has ever thought to semi-branch out to help DIY'ers building "ordinary" PCs? Probably not... but since the days of Hackintoshing will eventually pass into history, is it such a reach to think that x86 will stick around longer, and significant numbers of folks might need and appreciate the same sort of support here?

This website has been such a great help to me in building "CustoMacs" since 2014, I wonder whether it has ever thought to semi-branch out to help DIY'ers building "ordinary" PCs? Probably not... but since the days of Hackintoshing will eventually pass into history, is it such a reach to think that x86 will stick around longer, and significant numbers of folks might need and appreciate the same sort of support here?
Could be interesting, peeps can show off their flashy RGB's as well :)

Could be interesting, peeps can show off their flashy RGB's as well
Was thinking more of optimizing components for "special" builds, and perhaps trading lessons learned. (In my case, HTPC-sized stuff.)

Was thinking more of optimizing components for "special" builds, and perhaps trading lessons learned. (In my case, HTPC-sized stuff.)
With RGB bling, like my yellow snow build!.

There already is a Windows sub forum but it's not hardware focused.

Back