Contribute
Register

felbo's Build: Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 - i7 12700K - AMD RX 580

Guys I'm having a really weird issue. I follow your guilde and everything works so well except sleep.
If I ender sleep it works fine for the first time after power up (no wake up during sleep) but if I enter the second sleep pc wont sleep and it hang forever.
The second issue I'm having right now is If I leave the pc it will try to sleep (again hang it self)

Guys I'm having a really weird issue. I follow your guilde and everything works so well except sleep.
If I ender sleep it works fine for the first time after power up (no wake up during sleep) but if I enter the second sleep pc wont sleep and it hang forever.
The second issue I'm having right now is If I leave the pc it will try to sleep (again hang it self)
make sure you have done this correctly:

I did try serveral ways to apply USB fix (Hackintools, USBToolBox) result is the same. Could not make second sleep work properly

I did try serveral ways to apply USB fix (Hackintools, USBToolBox) result is the same. Could not make second sleep work properly
Have you tried SSDT-UIAC.aml with USBInjectAll.kext and XhciPortLimit set to false? And perhaps try USBWakeFixup.kext

I'll try SSDT-UIAC.aml with USBInjectAll.kext.
I'm using USBWakeFixup.kext and it was not helpful

Did you find a solution? I am experiencing a similar issue after the 1st or 2nd sleep.

Hi @felbo

Have you have update BIOS firmware to F21 (lastest)?

Back