Contribute
Register

Hack Desk

Someone with serious OCD issues I guess.
There may be other issues other than OCD at play here. It’s a CoM thing, they’re ‘different’ over there

There may be other issues other than OCD at play here. It’s a CoM thing, they’re ‘different’ over there
My wire management is bad but it is hidden desk looks clean.

This is my buddy's fish tank...

1691993522179.png1691993555866.png

I know this is not a desk but I thought I could hurt your mind a little...

My wire management is bad but it is hidden desk looks clean.

This is my buddy's fish tank...

View attachment 570365View attachment 570366

I know this is not a desk but I thought I could hurt your mind a little...
Yes you certainly achieved that, I thought I was looking at the inside of your friends build. Cables and wires do funny things, they're known to cause an obscure kind of OCD amongst people. Clever people in white coats refer to it as ,Give Me Strength!, does look organized though, they clearly care about tropical fish... and cables!.

Today is ‘that day’, the day when we say I’ve had enough of this unrealistic glamorous aspiration!. Share your messy coffee cup stained desks, revel in your disregard for cable management!.
Thought this fits the topic of this thread. Perfect reply for those being called "messy."

Screen Shot 8.jpg

This is my current set-up. Given that it will annoy @craighazan no end, I apologise in advance!! :D

So, then Hackintosh to the left, Windows PC to the right :

Desk.jpg
The Hackintosh is a NUC 10 i5 with 64GB RAM, and the PC is a NUC 11 i7 with 16GB RAM.

Can't be asked to re-pair the mouse every time I switch, so Magic Mouse for macOS and Ocean Plastic mouse for Windows.

:)

Hope this makes you feel better.
So, so, so much better!. I count three USB sticks!, great job on the cables Nick, impressively chaotic and the extras just make it for me!. Good to see stickers on your docked M1 Air too, a true desk lover.

Back