Contribute
Register

How to Create a macOS Sierra Public Beta Installation USB

When i start clover it does not show my USB anywhere but it's visible in the BIOS. Any ideas?
I didn't change kext because i don't have any other then the one loaded when clover was installed.

I tried this exact method, and made it to the Utilities window (restore from time machine, disk utility, Install macOS etc) and Disk Utility works, but the installer never launches when I hit continue... Left it for hours... no USB activity, no feedback, no real useful errors in the Installer Log either :-/

Anyone have any ideas what the issue might be? (I have NOT disabled SIP yet!)

EDIT: I am using the Release version of Sierra :)

For those having issues reaching the installer, I uploaded another sample config.plist to the OP. It specifies iMac14,2 as the system definition. This may help those with NVIDIA cards on Skylake systems.

I just tested the latest release of Clover r3599 with iMac sys def on my Skylake test system with success.
HELP!
I cannot get Sound, graphics and wifi to work on my PC:
MB: Asus Z170i Gaming Pro
Graphics: Intel HD 530 onboard Graphics
CPU 6700K

Hello,

i tried the guide with 10.12 final release from app store, but i can't get to the installer screen

Please find attached the screenshot of panic screen before it restarts (phone camera have a weird pink tint issue)

please help me to get it working.

Thank You.

Attachments

• IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 526
I'm trying but no success
:(

I get a circle with a slash through it when i try to load the os install on the clover screen anyone know how to resolve this, i've disabled secure boot but no change.

Back