Register

Hp elitedesk 800 g1 sff Hackintosh

Motherboard
Hp elitedesk 800 g1
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
HD 4600
Hi everyone, I would like to install a MacOS (Mac mini) on my hp elitedesk 800 g1 sff, but I have never done it. In the guides I saw I read that it must be downloaded and put on a Pen drive from a Mac, but I only have Windows. Can someone help me? Thank you

Hi everyone, I would like to install a MacOS (Mac mini) on my hp elitedesk 800 g1 sff, but I have never done it. In the guides I saw I read that it must be downloaded and put on a Pen drive from a Mac, but I only have Windows. Can someone help me? Thank you

See our guide here:

Will work for a desktop too.

See our guide here:

HI
I followed the guide, chose the latest version of Catalina (full install), and there were no errors

for the bios parameters I followed this video

the procedure stops at the screen that I will try to attach as an image

I thought that the reasons could be that my PC only has 4GB of RAM (I can buy it if you tell me this is the reason), or try another version of Catalina, perhaps the one before the latest one

thank you in advance for your help

1706083298166.jpg

See our guide here:

Hi everyone I managed to complete the procedure then installed the operating system, I was even able to use my Apple ID After the update it asked to restart and now it stops after boot with the words "attempting boot from hard drive" Can anyone help me please?

Hi everyone I managed to complete the procedure then installed the operating system, I was even able to use my Apple ID After the update it asked to restart and now it stops after boot with the words "attempting boot from hard drive" Can anyone help me please?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

I thought that the reasons could be that my PC only has 4GB of RAM (I can buy it if you tell me this is the reason), or try another version of Catalina, perhaps the one before the latest one
The amount of ram is not a problem. The version of Catalina is not a problem.
You need to put your CPU and GPU into your profile or no one can help you out.

Screen Shot 6.jpg

The amount of ram is not a problem. The version of Catalina is not a problem.
You need to put your CPU and GPU into your profile or no one can help you out.

View attachment 578161
I updated my hardware profile. Thanks
Doing other tests I discovered that with the USB stick I used to install it the operating system it starts by choosing the macOs option while if I remove the stick it freezes at boot with the message I wrote in the previous post
So is it the boot loader?

Last edited:
Hi everyone I solved the boot problem by replacing the efi folder as per the procedure .
Now I would like to add a Bluetooth USB antenna to use airtags
It can be done?
Which antenna do you recommend?
Please help me
Thank you

Hello
I apologize, but the Apple world is new to me, so I'll take a step back and ask another question: is it possible to use airtags from hackintosh?
Thank you

Hello
I apologize, but the Apple world is new to me, so I'll take a step back and ask another question: is it possible to use airtags from hackintosh?
Thank you
should do if using the correct hardware

Back