Contribute
Register

intel 13900K iGPU (UHD 770) - is there ANY way to enable this, even with low resolution? (Using it as a KVM / LOM port: enhanced graphics not needed)

Interesting, this didn't work, BUT adding that boot arg did increase the time during the boot process before it crashed - so seems like a step in the right direction. Both boot args you suggested caused the bios setting to flip from igpu to auto. I had to readjust it to restore the original version. I'll have to play around with this... I will reply back later tonight.

Should I add both: igfxonln=1 and -igfxvesa ?

Also, where do you see an EFI reference to MacPro7,1? I don't see that anywhere.

Lastly, not sure how to make the USB adjustment to 15.

Thanks again for the help!

Last edited:
Interesting, this didn't work, BUT adding that boot arg did increase the time during the boot process before it crashed - so seems like a step in the right direction. Both boot args you suggested caused the bios setting to flip from igpu to auto. I had to readjust it to restore the original version. I'll have to play around with this... I will reply back later tonight.

Should I add both: igfxonln=1 and -igfxvesa ?

Also, where do you see an EFI reference to MacPro7,1? I don't see that anywhere.

Lastly, not sure how to make the USB adjustment to 15.

Thanks again for the help!
I have never used both -igfxonln=1 and -igfxvesa for obvious reasons! (as I need my intel GPU to work)

odd that it reset your bios settings though

please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

in your USB kext, in the info.plist is where it mentions MacPro7,1
best to read up on:
when you get a chance

I have never used both -igfxonln=1 and -igfxvesa for obvious reasons! (as I need my intel GPU to work)

odd that it reset your bios settings though

please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

in your USB kext, in the info.plist is where it mentions MacPro7,1
best to read up on:
when you get a chance
Thanks. Unrelated to my original post.... I can't find anything wrong with the USB mapping - every USB port I would need to use, works. Yes, there are some UNKNOWN ports when I look it up in Hackintool.

is there any risk to my system configuration by NOT fixing this?

Thanks. Unrelated to my original post.... I can't find anything wrong with the USB mapping - every USB port I would need to use, works. Yes, there are some UNKNOWN ports when I look it up in Hackintool.

is there any risk to my system configuration by NOT fixing this?
setting up your USB ports properly is a necessity nowadays

Back