Contribute
Register

Laptop ALC892 - Testers Needed

For me it work's on MSI GE60 10.10.2 with layout 1 and DSDT patches :)

Hello, Rehabman has been helping me a lot and got me to the point with my MSI GP60 2PE Leopard, that all that is remaining is the audio, I have been working on this for a while. I used Rehabman's layout 12 but modified it for 1, and I get audio device to show up, speakers, line out and digital out, just no sound, i am attaching a screenshot of my HDEF section in ioreg and my codec dump, any help would be great. Thanks

Attachments

• codec_dump.txt
    4 KB · Views: 160
  • Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 10.51.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 10.51.17 AM.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 159
Hello, Rehabman has been helping me a lot and got me to the point with my MSI GP60 2PE Leopard, that all that is remaining is the audio, I have been working on this for a while. I used Rehabman's layout 12 but modified it for 1, and I get audio device to show up, speakers, line out and digital out, just no sound, i am attaching a screenshot of my HDEF section in ioreg and my codec dump, any help would be great. Thanks

Why are you injecting properties for Conexant if you have Realtek?

I just used your layout 12 and that was what was in it, clearly I have no clue what I am doing or I wouldn't bother asking for help.

I just used your layout 12 and that was what was in it, clearly I have no clue what I am doing or I wouldn't bother asking for help.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Just the screen shot of the HDEF section, the full ioreg is in the rehabman zip, and the codec dump just to be sure.

Attachments

• Rehabman.zip
    506.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 10.51.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 10.51.17 AM.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 118
  • codec_dump.txt
    4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
that was codec0 i assume codec1 is the one i need, should i upload it, I still have no audio. I re-did all my files again, disabled optimus this time. working perfect except audio, I am getting a popping sound on boot at login and when i start to text an mp3 it makes a pop but thats it

Here is the other codec dump, it was under card1, Hopefully this can help. Driving me mad. Thank you

Attachments

• codec_dump1.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 192
Back