Contribute
Register

Making an AMD RX580 2048SP Graphics Card Work on Hackintosh

@Lcoaps
Try the modified rom in the attachment and let me know how it works.
it says it's already installed, my OG vbios have CRC 7300, the one that I installed(the first you send to @yangrandeza) and the one you send me have CRC 7200. So I guess they're similar, even with different CRC it works fine. And thank you for work! Big man

@yyymmm I got black screen on clover / opencore. Do you know how can I fix it?
@vlabl
That's a topic too broad to offer suggestions on the forum, without knowing the details of your hardware. There could be several reasons why a black screen appears when loading macOS (I'm assuming you see the black screen when trying to start macOS). I would suggest that you begin with the basic kext and config files according to Opencore install guide (do a google search). Once you get the macOS start and run, then fine-tune your config file and add or delete kext files as needed by your hardware.

Nwm

Last edited:
@yyymmm
I overlooked it and tried to boot from an MBR flash drive. But now I have a new problem, after the Apple logo in the download I get a black screen. If I turn off CSM the screen sometimes flickers, but most of the time it is also black. If I disable the GPU driver, I get looping errors like in the photo

Attachments

• 2024-04-07 17.58.59.jpg
    2024-04-07 17.58.59.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 4
@yyymmmm, hi could you please help me because i am not enough poll in 16 bit numbers. amd sahppire rx 580 pulse video card. I already have a BIOS ready on the boot screen for my mac pro, but in my memory I have the final FC and in the finished FB. And in my devise id I have 0xC6 and in the ready bios 0x64. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Attachments

• IMG_0440.jpeg
    IMG_0440.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 4
@yyymmmm, hi could you please help me because i am not enough poll in 16 bit numbers. amd sahppire rx 580 pulse video card. I already have a BIOS ready on the boot screen for my mac pro, but in my memory I have the final FC and in the finished FB. And in my devise id I have 0xC6 and in the ready bios 0x64. Thank you in advance for your time and help.
@myroslav
Can you post the original rom of your video card?

@yyymmmm . My video card has 2 bios. one gaming at high frequencies. the second on understated. the third bios. it's a bios with a boot screen that doesn't fit. If you can help me solve my problem I will be extremely grateful.

@yyymmmm

Attachments

• bios.rar
    276.6 KB · Views: 2
@yyymmmm . My video card has 2 bios. one gaming at high frequencies. the second on understated. the third bios. it's a bios with a boot screen that doesn't fit. If you can help me solve my problem I will be extremely grateful.
@myroslav
I'm a bit puzzled about your request. I've not encountered a video card that came with two versions of rom from the manufacturer/vendor. Is your posted rom one of the two versions of the original rom that you received with the your video card from the manufacturer/vendor? If so, is your request is to make it work on a macOS?

Back