Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iBook
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello, I wanted to pair my U3415W Monitor with built in speakers with my GTX 950 build running 10.12 Sierra.
After installing the appropriate kexts I have audio over HDMI but no controls from the OS.
I tried using an app called soundflower to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello, I wanted to pair my U3415W Monitor with built in speakers with my GTX 950 build running 10.12 Sierra.
After installing the appropriate kexts I have audio over HDMI but no controls from the OS.
I tried using an app called soundflower to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated

There is never any audio control in any OS for HDMI - the control gets passed to the output device (speakers, receiver, etc.) That's just how it is, and there's nothing that can be done to change it.

There is never any audio control in any OS for HDMI - the control gets passed to the output device (speakers, receiver, etc.) That's just how it is, and there's nothing that can be done to change it.
Huh, when I boot it into Windows 10 I have full volume control...

Huh, when I boot it into Windows 10 I have full volume control...
You should already know that if you used all the Mac models according to your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back