Contribute
Register

Nvidia Web Driver Installed but i couldn't get result..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Graphics
Radeon RX 580 Series
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, ive installed the Nvidia web driver.. the system rebooted and i could see nvidia icon on the top. But the driver isn't enabled and i could able to get the result. Once i tried to enable the Nvidia web driver, the system rebooted and stuck with a blackscreen leaving " NVEnabler probe : ROM shadow enable ", i waited for so long and couldn't able to see any progress. So, im little scared about installing the NVidia web driver properly. Please help me out

Hi, ive installed the Nvidia web driver.. the system rebooted and i could see nvidia icon on the top. But the driver isn't enabled and i could able to get the result. Once i tried to enable the Nvidia web driver, the system rebooted and stuck with a blackscreen leaving " NVEnabler probe : ROM shadow enable ", i waited for so long and couldn't able to see any progress. So, im little scared about installing the NVidia web driver properly. Please help me out

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back