CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi there. Please assist me to eliminate the problem. Here is my setup.
This is my first time hackintosh. During the installation (with Apple Logo present) I got reboot which bootloop.
If anyone can assist me with this?

Attachments

• config.plist
    53.5 KB · Views: 3
  • EFI_structure.png
    EFI_structure.png
    291.9 KB · Views: 5
  • opencore-2024-04-23-000945.txt
    256 KB · Views: 3
Your config.plist has many differences from the OpenCore Install Guide for tenth-generation Intel-based computers; see here.
Thanks wstrohm, I did the everything from Dortania guide as you suggested, but now I cant even boot for starting installation of Sonoma. Can you please check? I updated files in my initial post

There are also questionable files in your EFI/OC/ACPI folder... would you please zip your current EFI folder and upload it here?
Sure, here it is. I did .aml files on my computer using SSDTTime

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.8 MB · Views: 5
I did .aml files on my computer using SSDTTime
The OpenCore Install Guide mentions the following ACPI files are needed for Comet Lake systems:
Comet Lake SSDTs.jpg

Note that the current versions for these SSDTs are available from the OpenCore-0.9.9-RELEASE/Docs/AcpiSamples/Binaries folder.

Your SSDT-EC.aml file should be replaced with SSDT-EC-USBX.aml (unless you know otherwise).

Your SSDT-PLUG.aml file has been edited specifically for (_SB_.PR00) (which may be correct, but are you sure?) The SSDT-PLUG.aml file in the OpenCore-0.9.9-RELEASE package is much larger, but covers all possibilities... just FYI.

Your SSDT-RTCAWAC.aml file is not present in the current package; it does have the recommended SSDT-AWAC-DISABLE.aml file. You might consider the replacement (or if that does not work, then possibly SSDT-RTCO.aml as mentioned above).

The OpenCore Install Guide mentions the following ACPI files are needed for Comet Lake systems:
View attachment 581708
Note that the current versions for these SSDTs are available from the OpenCore-0.9.9-RELEASE/Docs/AcpiSamples/Binaries folder.

Your SSDT-EC.aml file should be replaced with SSDT-EC-USBX.aml (unless you know otherwise).

Your SSDT-PLUG.aml file has been edited specifically for (_SB_.PR00) (which may be correct, but are you sure?) The SSDT-PLUG.aml file in the OpenCore-0.9.9-RELEASE package is much larger, but covers all possibilities... just FYI.

Your SSDT-RTCAWAC.aml file is not present in the current package; it does have the recommended SSDT-AWAC-DISABLE.aml file. You might consider the replacement (or if that does not work, then possibly SSDT-RTCO.aml as mentioned above).
Hi wstrohm, unfortunately nothing changed after I copied new .aml files into ACPI folder. I tried both options SSDT-AWAC and SSDT-RTC0 separately. Any other suggestions?

Attachments

• opencore-2024-04-25-223139.txt
    256 KB · Views: 2
  • image_2024-04-25_22-55-59-659.jpg
    image_2024-04-25_22-55-59-659.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi wstrohm, unfortunately nothing changed after I copied new .aml files into ACPI folder. I tried both options SSDT-AWAC and SSDT-RTC0 separately. Any other suggestions?
"Waiting for root device"

that appears to be a USB issue

you should also upload your zipped EFI if you have made new changes

make sure to use a USB2 stick and try all ports on the back of your machine

Hi. You may have fixed all these but ...

1) There was no SSDT-USBX.aml in the ACPI folder despite you declaring it in your config.plist.

2) For Sonoma you can not use IntelBluetoothInjector.kext - it locks the system - BUT IntelBluetoothFirmware and BlueToolFixup and IntelBTPatcher will work. BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext on it's own seems unnecessary for Intel.

3) You are using the UTBDefault.kext USB configuration but this contains NO USB ports so will not work. There is a UTBMap.kext in the folder but has not been declared. This might work instead. Disable UTBDefault and enable UTBMap.kext.

:)

Back