Contribute
Register

Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards

obviously you can't then....
Isn't there a place where I can access the ports on the card and see if all 4 of them are active? and if necessary activate 3 and 4?

but my card is new...
what has that got to do with it?

maybe they do work, maybe they don't

that is why to test in windows to make sure they do actually work correctly

how can i do without installing windows?
A "live" distribution of Linux should do as well. This is about checking the hardware from another OS—one that is supposed to work without hacking.

A "live" distribution of Linux should do as well. This is about checking the hardware from another OS—one that is supposed to work without hacking.
I see we have the same graphics card, did you do anything special to make all 4 outputs work?

in fact if I connect the 3rd screen to the 3rd 4th output, everything that is video is slowed down but the Hack recognizes the screen but it is black...

in fact if I connect the 3rd screen to the 3rd 4th output, everything that is video is slowed down but the Hack recognizes the screen but it is black...
you didn't mention if it works fine in windows or linux?

because as I said before I have neither windows or linux...
you need to be a 100% certain it works

create a live linux usb installer, boot from it, and choose the option to try linux and then test the ports just to make sure

what has that got to do with it?

maybe they do work, maybe they don't

that is why to test in windows to make sure they do actually work correctly
I tested with ubuntu live and all video outputs work... so it comes from my monterey install...

you need to be a 100% certain it works

create a live linux usb installer, boot from it, and choose the option to try linux and then test the ports just to make sure
do you know what i need to change in my efi?

Back