Motherboard
Dell Vostro 3500 (Intel HM57)
CPU
Intel I5-450M
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics Ironlake
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Ive already tried USB Mapping but still none of the USB ports will work and for the sound i read everywere that i should just use appleALC butt its not working the mainboard is a Intel HM57

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 10
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Ive already tried USB Mapping but still none of the USB ports will work and for the sound i read everywere that i should just use appleALC butt its not working the mainboard is a Intel HM57
again...

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

I already read this and tried everything that is said there but the ports still arnt working

I already read this and tried everything that is said there but the ports still arnt working
Motherboard should say the make and model of your laptop

Ok done can I get help now?

Ok done can I get help now?
AppleHDA.kext does not belong in your EFI, AppleHDA.kext is an Apple system kext that belong in /S/L/E

you have SSDT-HPET.aml but missing the needed (if it generated them) config.plist Find and Replace entries

test all layout ids as per:
reset nvram on each try

Lilu.kext should be first in your list in your config.plist

probably no need for:
IOUSBFamily.kext

you have both:
USBInjectAll.kext
USBMap.kext

only USBMap.kext should be used if you have setup your usb ports correctly as per:

probably no need for 2 lan kexts either

config.plist:
UpdateSMBIOSMode should be set to custom

I was trying to move my EFI folder from my USB to my SSD but in BootInstall_X64.tool everytime i try to write the bootsectors thers an error that its not a FAT32 Partition, i've already tried to turn it into an FAT32 Partition but with no luck in the end i had to reinstall the whole thing

I was trying to move my EFI folder from my USB to my SSD but in BootInstall_X64.tool everytime i try to write the bootsectors thers an error that its not a FAT32 Partition, i've already tried to turn it into an FAT32 Partition but with no luck in the end i had to reinstall the whole thing
ok.....?

your thread only mentions usb and sound issues......

Back